Part 13

Our bodies had to rest from having sex. I was a little sore and Ivars legs wasn't used to fucking at standing, because his legs didn't had this good support in his own time. Now he could do more, but muscles weren't used to it. So I decided that we go to the town to get more food and supplies. Because Ivar was so eager to tasting new things, I wanted to surprise him and ordered pizza. I took it with us, give it to Ivar to hold and drove my car up to hill where we could see the whole town. Perfect place to eat at peace and look at the view.
"Okay, lets eat." I said and took the pizza box.
"It smells good."
"Wait till you taste it. This can be messy so here's some tissues." I gave a pizza slice to Ivar, took mine and started to eat. I watched amused when Ivar tasted pepperoni pizza and his eyes went wide open. "This is so good! I haven't ever eaten anything this good!"
I laughed. I couldn't argue with that.
"This is... it feels... like sex." Ivar tried to express his feelings with pizza.
"Well, someone has said that sex is like pizza, even if it's bad it's still pretty good."
Ivar laughed mouth full of pizza. I offered him a bottle to drink. "Taste carefully, it bubbles." Again I had fun watching Ivars face with a new taste. He looked bottle of orange lemonade and drink more.
"This is good too!"
"I know." I smirked.
"Life with you is full of all kinds of pleasures."

When we did get back at home, I realized that Ivars whole eyes were slightly blue, also the white. Damn, I guess I have to tell him.
"Ivar, your eyes are blue, I mean whole eyes." I said carefully. He sighed heavily and rubbed his eyes frustratingly. "Does it mean...?"
"Yes, I broke my bones even more easily."
"I'm sorry."
Ivar looked discouraged and annoyed. He looked so hot when he was angry, but this wasn't right time.
"Well, then we just relax today." I did put some relaxing records to play. It was sounds of nature, rain, birds, river and some flute. I sat on the edge of the couch and Ivar came next to me. "Put your head on to my lap and just lay there." Ivar did as I suggested and closed his eyes. We were quiet for a long time.
"It isn't easy to me be like this." he said suddenly.
"It isn't easy for me either. For some reason it's easier with you than with others."
"Yes, I know what you mean, me too. I haven't been this... happy ever before." Ivar confessed.
"Glad to hear. I know your life hasn't been easy. You are strong and wise, and ruthless. I'm happy that you can rest here a little. Forget everything"
"You said that in this time killing people isn't allowed, only soldiers in war. Doesn't it bother you that I'm ruthless and killer?" Ivar pondered
"No. Actually... it turns me on. I'm probably crazy."
Ivar started to laugh and looked up to me. "You probably are. I'm so bad that people still know my name over thousand years later, and that makes you horny."I started laugh too, it's sounded so absurd.
"If we get a baby, what name we would give? I'm not even sure that am I here then, so it would nice to know name of my child." Ivar said.
"Oh, I haven't think that far. I don't even know that do I get pregnant."
"You probably will come pregnant, because that Dr. Strange knows that." he reminded me.
"True. So weird." I thought out loud. "But you are right about name. How about some Viking style name that would fit in this time too?"
"Yes. Do you have some ideas?"
"Ummm... How about Erik for a boy?"
"It's good name, yes. Would girl be Erika?"
"Yes. So Erik or Erika." I smiled. Funny to think about name to baby, when I'm not even pregnant. Yet. Probably.
I touched Ivars lips with my fingers. Then I slide my hand on Ivars chest  and under his shirt to feel his hard muscles, and then to his abs. I could feel them all. I was just caressing him when I noticed that his pants started bulge. "How do always have a boner? You are unbelievable." I chuckled.
"You have that kind of influence to me." Ivar smirked looking sneaky. He opened his trousers and I put my hand in them on to his hard cock and started stroking it right away. Ivar groaned surprised. "I thought we are resting today." he said gasping.
"Oh yea, I already forgot." I said and stopped as fast that I started.
"Don't stop now!" Ivar yelped, but I  just laughed teasingly.

We went to the bedroom because I had something in my mind. Meanwhile Ivar did get his clothes off I did get the box under my bed and find the rope. "Go on bed, I'm going to tie your hands."
Ivar did do as told him to do and I did lose my clothes. When I got him tied, I just sit on his belly, just little too far from his dick. Ivar did stare me eyes glowing blue. I started to slide my hands slowly on my body and I looked Ivar. I grabbed my breasts with both hands and massage them. I pushed my boobs together and leaned closer to Ivars face. I could see that he wanted handle my boobs. Then straighten my back up again and dripped spit on my other boob and Ivar groaned when he saw that.
I did get up to my toy box and choose a little anal plug and lube from there. I went on top Ivar again, now my ass towards him, over chis chest. I did put a little lube on my fingers and took my hand to my ass. When I leaned towards, I was open wide in front of Ivars face. I rubbed my anal and started to gently push my finger in. I heard that Ivar did breathe heavily. Then I but lube on the plug and took that to my ass. I started carefully push it in my ass and Ivar groaned and moved his hips. When I got the plug in I moaned. I did shake my ass in front of Ivars face and I knew that he could see my wet pussy as well.
Ivar flinched when I suddenly but lube on his cock. I started to stroke that big hard dick and grabbed his balls with my other hand. All the time I moved my ass in front of him and he moaned. I used my hand as fast as I could and Ivar started to tense. I moved and sat slowly on his dick. When he felt my warm and wet pussy, he cummed right away. I felt myself so powerful when I pulsed my pussy around him and he moaned.
So much for a resting day.