Part 15

Days passed way too fast, and my period was late. My period weren't this late ever. I was little terrified, but I did buy pregnancy test. But I shouldn't told it to Ivar, because he wanted to see me taking the test!
"You aren't going to watch me peeing!"
"Why not?! I've seen your every spot, that's not a big deal. And I want to know how that works." Ivar state reasons to me.
"Well it's... I'm getting shy!"
Ivar just chuckled and shake his head. "You might carry my child but you are too shy to pee if I'm in room?"
I guess he had point there. And I really needed to pee. "Oh fuck, okay then! I really had to go now."
And so Ivar came with me in toilet, and I showed him the test and explained it. I felt stupid when he was around, but this whole thing was new to him. When I placed the test to the side of the sink, Ivar watched it unblinking. He practically forgot that I was there.
I didn't dare to watch it, I just waited. There was so many things about having a child that I hadn't even thought yet. Honestly, I didn't know that did I want to be pregnant or not. I've always thought that I would be mom someday, but...
"Oh fuck!" Ivar said and I stormed to see the test. Result was clear, I was pregnant. I felt suddenly dizzy and sat down.
"Are you okay?" Ivar asked.
"I don't know. I'm pregnant." I sobbed.
"Come here." Ivar said and gave his hand, pulled me up and hugged me without saying anything. I leaned my head to his chest and enjoyed his warmth. I wished that we could be together and raise our child together. But technically, Ivar didn't even exist in my time. That was so weird thing that I started to laugh.
"I'm pregnant for the man that doesn't even really exist!" I explained to Ivar.
"Oh, so you are leaning into nothingness right now?" Ivar laughed.
He took my hand and guided me into bedroom and we did get in the bed. I was laying on my back and Ivar placed his hand on my lower abdomen, and put his head on my armpit. "My child." he said quietly.

I had fall asleep thinking my pregnancy, and woke up feeling Ivar kissing down my belly. Oh lord, how can I survive this?! I had to do something, so grabbed Ivar from his ponytail and pulled him next to me, and kissed him. At first that kiss was sweet, probably sweetest we've ever had, but it turned into lust. That wasn't enough for me and I rolled us over so that I was on top of Ivar. We were still kissing, or maybe eating each others, and I started grinding my self against Ivars cock, which was awake already.
"We have too much clothes between us" Ivar gasped between kisses.
"True." I said and struggled my pants off while Ivar lowered his. I couldn't wait anymore, I wanted Ivar so much, and I sat astride on Ivar and guided his cock in to my pussy. It slide easily in my wetness and I sighed. Ivar pulled me down to kiss him. We wrapped our hands around each other and I rocked my hips. Ivar started to push back to me and his cock pumped inside me. He groaned against my mouth and grabbed his hand full of my hair. I hadn't never be this close to Ivar. I couldn't kiss him enough, and I wanted him deeper into me. I speeded up, I wanted more. Ivar grabbed my ass by both hands and started to throbbing me hard and fast. I kissed his neck and moaned. When Ivar cummed, he bite my shoulder hard and tried to get even deeper inside me.
When he relaxed, and pulled his softer cock out, I didn't roll over him. I just wanted to be as close to him as possible. Ivar caressed my back.
"We are going to be parents." I whispered. Thought of that felt different now when it was reality.

Later that day Ivar suddenly asked "Can that pregnancy test be wrong?"
"It happens too. But not usually in this direction." I'll go to doctor to be sure."
"Can that doctor be sure?"
"Yes, they... oh heck, how I explain this. They have machines that can see inside people, sort of."
Ivar looked shocked and I started to laugh.
I took my phone and put it on my belly and explained that they see trough me, they don't make holes. "That is normal thing." I assured to him. "I call there now and make appointment right away."
After my phone call Ivar looked still pondering something. "What are you worrying?"
"Well... you are christian. Could you teach to our child about my gods too?"
"Oh. Sure. I'm going to tell our child many religions. That kid can make own decisions, I'm not forcing anything. I'll tell about modern world and ancient worlds. And I'll make sure that our child knows who Ivar the Boneless was." I smiled.
Ivar smiled too, little gloomy. "But you can't tell that I'm the father."
"Probably not. It would just sound crazy."
"It is crazy." Ivar said. "I don't have anything with me that I could give to you."
"Just a child." I said sarcastically.
Now Ivar laughed. "Just a little baby. But you know what I mean. What would you think if we marked us to remember? Scar or tattoo?"
"Yea, let's do it. You have that sharp knife, do marks to us in same spots. Simple line, so it's I like Ivar."
Ivar took his knife and cut fast a small line in the back of my left hand, and before I noticed he had done the same to his hand in the same spot. He took my hand and licked carefully that blood that had come from my cut. His blue eyes was shining cold and it's gave me shivers. I did do same to him. I hadn't ever before tasted anyone else's blood, and it was exiting. I felt myself little primitive in that moment. Ivar smiled again his devilish smile.
"Oh, I hope I could make you my queen."
I laughed surprised, because that was so surprising idea. I did know that Ivar was a king, but I hadn't really thought it.