Part 8

These few days we had eaten what I had at home, easy food. But we were running out of food, because there was two of us eating. So I should go to the market, but I wasn't sure that could I leave Ivar alone. He wasn't used to modern house. And what if someone would pop out to visit? No no no.
"Ivar, I have to go to buy food. Would you want to come with me to the market?"
"I guess. Is it far?"
"Well, it's not around corner. But we drive there by car. It's kinda like... some kind of chariot or wagon..." I started to explain.
"Do you have horses?" Ivar did get exited and looked to windows to see.
"No I don't have horses. That car can move by it's own." Ivars face was so baffled. Oh boy, and he isn't even in a car. Or seeing world around us. My home in the woods was nothing compared to going to the town and market. This isn't going to work. "Okay, we are dressed... hopefully no one doesn't recognize you. Maybe if you would leave your hair open and stay in the car..."

Ivar was confused but excited about my car. When we did get in to highway and I did speed up my car, Ivar started to yell for joy and I laughed to his enthusiasm. "This is awesome! Can we go faster?"
"We can, but we won't. It wouldn't be safe.
"And this is?" Ivar laughed.
"Well yea, mostly yes."
Views changed and Ivar settled to watch around. I tried to explain as well as I could, but it wasn't enough. When I parked my car to the parking lot in front of the market, Ivar was completely silent.
"Are you okay? I know this is a lot. We can go back straight away if needed."
"No, go buy food when we are here already. I can affront enemies in battle, I can handle this. There is just so much to see and think." Ivar said.

After the shopping trip Ivar asked millions questions. I made a dinner while I tried to answer at least something. Same thing was going on when we did eat. Probably most of people from Viking age would have been terrified and shocked about modern world, but Ivar was more curious than scared. He had thirst of knowledge.
"What would I have to do to shut you up?" I laughed tired after we ate.
Ivar did lift his one eyebrow and smiled in a crafty way. "I have few things in my mind."
"Oh, well then, please tell me."
"What if I show them to you?"
"Even better." I smirked. "Although after dinner we must rest first. How about hot tub?"
"That sounds great. If I leave these... things to my legs, I'll manage there by my own. Does these things have real name? Braces?" Ivar wondered.
"I don't know. They probably do have a name. But most important is that they are good for you."
I did but dishes away, and told Ivar to go to hot tub while I did get new clothes that I did buy for him. He was taking his clothes off already when I joined him. I couldn't help myself, I had to just stand and stare his gorgeous body. I felt tingling and squeezed my thighs. Ivar noticed my stare and boldly turned towards me and stared back. Then he did sit and said teasingly "My turn to watch when you take your clothes off."
Laughing I threw his new clothes to him, and then I started to get my clothes off. His blue eyes checked me everywhere and it felt even more intimate than touching. I felt myself both exposed and powerful, because I saw his cock getting hard. When I had only my panties on, he told me to stop. "Don't take those off yet, I wanna watch you." So I kept my black lace panties on and turned around slowly, so he could see every angle. He had placed his hand on his dick, and I did grin to him. "No, not yet." I went to sit astride on his lap and kissed him. He moved his hands on to my ass and slide them under my panties. Those rough hands under lace was a idea that turned me on more. He groped my ass and I started to feel that if we keep this going, we don't get into the hot tub. So I got up, drop my panties and went in to the water. "You devious bitch" Ivar laughed and came in after me.
We were towards each other in the hot tub, and it was good idea. If we would have been closer, we would started to fuck again, and my body needed a little relaxation now.
"This is amazing" Ivar sighed pleased. "My body is always so sore, because I have to try not to break my bones. My legs break still quite often, so I have pains all the time. Being surrounded in warm water feels so good. In my time we have so small tubs than I can relax and water cools off so fast."
What could say to that? We stayed quiet and relaxed. Ivar did close his eyes and his face looked almost tame, instead of his usual angry look. It made him look a little younger and beautiful. I did move my leg between his legs and carefully touched his inner thigh with my toes. Ivar flinched and looked what happened. I kept sliding my toes on his thigh and he looked my toes, then me. "Are trying to tell me something?"
"You have to find it out" I smirked.