Part 18

After breakfast silence did get awkward. It was Ivars last day in my time, and we wouldn't want it to end. We didn't know what time Dr. Strange was going to take Ivar back to the Viking Age, so we decided that it would be wise to him change his clothes and be ready.
"Would you braid my hair?" Ivar asked.
"Ummmh... I'm not sure that can do proper kind of braids. But I'll find some tutorial... I'll find out."
Ivar started to change clothes and I watched tutorial for Viking style braids from internet meanwhile. When he got some clothes on, I told him to sit on the chair that I could try figure his hair out. I did run my fingers through his brown hair admiring, before I started to braid his hair.
"I'm not really good in goodbyes, so... could we just act normal?" I asked.
"Yes, that's a good idea. As normal as this all can be." Ivar answered.
I laughed, he was right. This wasn't a normal situation. We were just so used to this and lived in our own bubble.

Rest of Ivars gear was in the entry on a rack. I watched when he did put everything on place and did wear his jacket. I had cleaned those a bit, but not so much that it would look suspicious. He did look good in leather, and metal added to it. I did bite my lip while I was leaning to the doorframe. Ivar did glance me quickly and then turned to watch me again and smirked. I took few steps and kissed him lustfully. Ivar answered to my kiss and pull me closer to his body. His other hand grabbed my ass and I gasped. Ivar in this Viking style was so hot and I was wet already. I grabbed Ivar from his crotch and said against his mouth "Take me now." I did let go from Ivar and I did take few steps away. "Fuck me here, now. I want to see us from mirror."
I was standing in front of small dresser that was under big mirror. Ivar came to me and turned me around. He pressed himself against me and we did stare each other to eyes through mirror. Ivar kissed my neck and whispered to my ear "Do you want it rough?"
"Yes." I whined and pushed my ass against him. His smile would have been scary if I didn't know him. For me that evil smile was arousing.
"Take your pants off." Ivar command me while he opened his. I dropped my pants and leaned my hands to the dresser. "Oh no, not yet, take everything off." he said and slapped my ass. I did get up again and took my shirt and bras off. "Much better."
Ivar grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples. I did slide my hands through his leather sleeves and watched our hands from mirror. Pinching felt good and hurt a little, in a right way. I felt something hard pocking against my ass. "Is it your axe that's poking my ass or something else?" I asked smirking.
He chuckled. "It's something else, but I can use my axe too if you want, it has nice and hard helve." Ivar said and it seemed like his eyes had blue flames burning. I gasped and and my mouth stayed open. I didn't know what to say. Ivar took his axe from his side and took it in front me. He did put it blade sideways on my chest and carefully slide it through my body. He made sure that blade didn't harm me. Then he did swing it so that he did hold the blade and helve was free. I was like under the spell, I just watched it all from mirror. Being completely naked and harsh Viking sliding axe on my body, that was so exiting. "Open your legs more." Ivar said. He pushed helve between my legs and between my folds, and started to rub my clit with it. I gasped loudly and I couldn't take my eyes off that image. Ivars other hand was around me to keep me still. I moved my pelvis more to front for better access. I looked Ivar through mirror and he was looking back. Whole image was just crazy, like hot crazy. Leather covered Ivar was pleasing me with axe in his hand and he looked so devilish. I grabbed my breasts and moaned a little.
Ivar bite my shoulder and then whispered "Do you want that helve inside your pussy if I'm really careful?" I could just whine and nodded. Ivar took his axe away and pushed me to lean towards the dresser. I did spread my legs more and pushed ass up. Shivers went through my body. "Be still." Ivar said and I felt his fingers on my pussy first. Then he guided the helve to my opening and slide it in me steadily. I moaned when it was deeper in me. I felt Ivars fist between me and blade, and he started to push his axe in me. He was bent and I saw that he was staring my ass when his arm slammed against it when he fucked me with that helve.
Suddenly he pulled axe away and put it back to his side. "I need get inside you." he said coarsely and pushed his cock in my pussy. He started to banging hard and grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. His other hand squeezed my ass cheek roughly. It felt so good that I closed my eyes and just focused to feel it all.
"No, no! You whore, you wanted to see us from mirror, so look us now!" Ivar growled and grabbed my jaw on his hand and pressed and shake it. His palms was covered with worn leather and it looked very sexy when I looked in mirror. Ivar was fucking hard and deep. He stared me from mirror and pushed his thumb in to my mouth and opened my mouth wide open, holding my jaw still. He moved his other hand on to my breast and hold it while he rammed me. He started to push faster and I was pressed against him and that dresser. It was so different see him fucking me hard in his own clothes and gear that I was dazed. Ivar took his hand away from my jaw and moved it to my ass. He pulled his dick out, spread my ass and bend to spit. Then he pushed his dick back in me and I moaned. He started to fuck me feverishly and at same time pushed his thumb little in my anal. Not all in, just nice pressure. I arch my back and moaned again. Ivar started to panting heavily and he was growling a little.
"Ivar, cum on my face!" I pleaded panting. His eyes opened big and he pulled back.
"Get on your knees!" he roared. I turned so that I could see some of my face from the mirror and dropped on my knees. Ivar started to stroke his hard and slimy cock in front of my face and I opened my mouth wide open. It looked so hot in mirror. Suddenly Ivar moaned and his semen burst on my face. With few more strokes it cum more, some on my boobs, and then he placed tip of his cock on my tongue and I liked last drops.
Ivar was panting hard and I saw sweat on his forehead. He went to sit on the kitchen table and tucked his dick back in to his pants. I was spreading his cum on my boobs. I took it from my face to finger and spread it around my nipple. "You are amazing woman." Ivar managed to say panting and watched what I did. I did took cum from my face to fingers again and I put them deep in my mouth looking Ivar in to his eyes. He grunted when he saw that. I did get up and walk to Ivar and sat on the table in front of him, legs open. He reached to wipe cum from my face to his fingers and pushed them in my mouth. I sucked and used my tongue like his fingers were cock. Ivar grunted and looked me mouth little open.
"I don't have words to tell how I feel now." he said. I smirked to him. Ivar opened my pussy with his both hands and spit on it. I was truly wet already and spitting wasn't needed, but I liked it, and so did Ivar. He put his mouth on my clitoris and started to use his tongue. He suddenly sucked my clit and then licked my whole pussy. He did stick his tongue in me and moved it so that I moaned loud. His all face was in my cunt and he rubbed his face in it. I started to squirm from lust and he pushed two fingers in me and started to run his tongue again on my clit.
And then we did hear knocking from the door. Panic hit me immediately. First instinct was that I needed go the door and after that realized that it's most likely Dr. Strange. I moved to get up, but Ivar pushed me back said "It can wait." He started fingering faster and his mouth felt like it was doing everything at the same time on my clitoris. I moaned and forgot world around us. Ivar pushed my pelvis so that stayed at place. I wanted to thrust my pussy against Ivars fingers and face but I couldn't. I felt how my orgasm started to build up and I started say again and again "Ivar." When I came, I squeezed his head between my thighs and arch my back. I moaned loudly. Ivar lifted his head when I loosened my legs and smirked. His fingers were still me and my pussy was throbbing around them.
"Did you like that?" he asked teasingly when he pulled his fingers out and moaned "YES!" Ivar chuckled and licked his fingers.
"The door!" I remembered. I was bare naked and Ivar couldn't open it, in case if it weren't Dr. Strange. I did run to get my clothes, I just pulled jeans up and tossed shirt on me. Then I opened door carefully. It was Strange who was walking in my yard.
"Hello! I guess I did knock on bad time." he said and realized that I had moaned very loud. I opened door to him and grabbed my underwear from the floor blushing.
Ivar was waiting in kitchen. "So how this is going? Do I need to get those old braces to my legs back?" he asked being annoyed already only thinking off that.
"I think you can keep those after I remodel their looks." Strange answered. "I'm going to take you back in few days after that when you did leave. People has noticed that you are missing, but when you appear back and you are clean and satisfied, they will wonder. I recommend that you say something about gods. If there is story in sagas what would fit in this, I don't know. But I'm ready when you are."
Ivar looked at me. "Okay, I guess it's better that we just go?
"Yeah, there's no point to keep this going on longer and get too emotional." I said and tried to act cool.
Ivar did came to me and kissed me deeply. I hugged him I tried to memorize him against me. "How can I live without this absolutely amazing sex with you?" I whispered to Ivars ear.
"Think me when you use your toys, especially that wand." Ivar whispered back. I chuckled.
"Okay. But please, I want to see you going. It's easier to understand."
"Yes, of course. And I'll come to visit you soon." Dr. Strange said. He opened sparkling circle and waited Ivar. Ivar stepped closer to circle, but then he stopped, took his axe and licked its helve looking me sneaky way. I started to laugh when I realized what he meant and he stepped smiling through circle. Then they were gone.
I sat on couch and I laughed still. Ivar didn't even wash his face that he rubbed against my wet pussy, and that axe... I just laughed and laughed so long that it turned to tears. I put my hands to still flat belly. It wasn't going to be flat long, and that was something that I needed now to focus.