Chapter 1- Battle Of Tyger Pax

Ruins Of Tyger Pax
A small group of Autobots stood tall and together, ready to for the inevitable battle against the Decepticons. A chalk white-colored Autobot with black accents and piercing red optics wearing a purple Autobot badge on his two horned helmet prepped his built in plasma cannon and handheld war hammer Massacre. A slightly taller female Autobot that was also chalk white in addition to red and black was sitting down while sharpening her blades and loading up her crossbow. Next to her was a turquoise colored Autobot mech with blue accents and decked out with orange fire decals torching some debris with his flamethrower with insane glee. "Save that for the enemy, Inferno," ordered the white and black Autobot. Inferno stopped as he scoffed, "Okay, sure, Bumblebee. Who made you in charge?" Bumblebee reminded, "You know exactly who, freak bot. He said so as it is his plan." Inferno glared down at Bumblebee as he stated, "Maybe if he let me join him on the battlefield at Simfur instead of staying here in this scrap heap city with a little bug bite and his femme partner with issues." The female Autobot stood up and forced Inferno into a wall with a blade that was inches away from his voice transmitter. "The only issues I have is you complaining and wasting firepower on city remains when it can be used when the Decepticons are yet to come," said the Autobot femme with iciness that unnerved both Inferno and Bumblebee. "So do me a favor and shut up before I'm forced to do unqualified removal surgery on your voice transmitter with my blade." Inferno hyperventilated with fear as the sharp tip of her blade went closer to his throat and choked out, "O-O-Okay, Arcee." With that, Arcee released Inferno as he let out a gasp of relief and she went to sit down to check her crossbow's ammunition. "So why are you here with us instead of at Simfur?" asked Bumblebee. Arcee's red optics met with Bumblebee's own and answered venomously, "Because I know that he'll here at these ruins. As far as he knows, what he wants most is here at Tyger Pax, whatever it is. And when he comes, I will make him pay for what he has done. With spilled Energon and a barely functioning body when I bring him to our leader." Both a blue Autobot and a white Autobot with single red optic came in. "Bumblebee, sir," reported the blue Autobot. "The Decepticons are on their way." Bumblebee smiled, "Good..."

Several Earth Hours Ago
"As far as the Decepticons and their leader know," said a towering purple, dark blue, white, and golden yellow Cybertronian with fiery orange optics, smokestacks, and tires on the sides of his thighs and ankles. One of most notable features was his vehicle mode's right windshield was cracked. "The Allspark is at Simfur, preparing for launch. HA! When D-16 realizes it, it will already be too late." Bumblebee asked, "Optimus Prime, sir, why are we taking the Allspark off world?" The leader of the Autobots turned to the scout and answered, "Because I believe that the Decepticons will use it not only to create life on Cybertron, but also use it to ensure that we become their slaves and rule over us. If not, then use it also to drain the Energon from our veins until our sparks can no longer flicker." Bumblebee vowed, "It won't come to the that, sir."

Optimus looked at him as he stated, "I
should hope it won't come to that. Given how much you've worked so hard to get where you are now. As long as there is life willing to embrace the Autobot Imperium, there is hope..."

Tyger Pax
Bumblebee led Arcee, Inferno, and the small group of Autobots blasted through the skies as armadas of Decepticon aligned Class Alpha drones returned fire. "Pick your targets!" urged Arcee. "Don't let them encroach!" Bumblebee snapped, "You think? What do you think we're doing?!" The single optic white Autobot shouted, "There's too many of them!" Bumblebee glared, "Just keep pushing, you useless disposable drone!" The blue Autobot suggested, "Sir, maybe if we could duck down for a while before..."

"Incoming!" shouted Inferno. Every Autobot looked overhead as a missile flew down and struck the ground, causing an explosion that sent the Autobots flying. Everyone got back up as Arcee gritted, "What could be so important that the Decepticons would come to this junk pile of a city instead of at Simfur Temple?" She turned to look at Bumblebee and added, "Unless you know something." Gunfire rained down on the Autobots as the white Autobot agreed, "Yeah, 'cause there's nothing in Tyger Pax worth this much! Especially for..."

Suddenly, a silhouette of a familiar Cybertronian assault jet flew overhead with Decepticon Class Alpha drone reinforcements blasting down at the Autobots. The one optic Autobot got shot and killed by one of the Decepticons' blasts. The ground underneath the Autobots' feet were starting to crumble and break apart, making the Autobots fall into an abandoned substructure. Bumblebee got up as he ordered, "Autobots, fall back!" Arcee refused, "No! This is my one chance to get my revenge on him! I would rather kill every Decepticon right here and now than retreat with you cowards!" Inferno disagreed, "Frag that! I'm getting the heck out of here!" Bumblebee gritted as Decepticons started to come in by the dozens. Arcee started blasting at them as Inferno transformed into his Cybertronian SUV mode and drove off. Bumblebee grumbled as he fired at some Decepticons and ran after Inferno. "Good thing we have a Plan B." He pulled out a detonator and pushed the button, causing the roof supports to explode. The result caused both Autobot and Decepticon alike to get trapped and buried under the crumbling substructure.

Later
Bumblebee woke up with a processor ache with a glaring and slightly damaged Arcee. He also noticed the two of them were cuffed behind their backs. "This was always the plan, Arcee," said Bumblebee, mirroring his glare at her. "All you had to do was follow orders." Arcee snarked, "A sycophant to the end." Just then, both a Class Gamma drone and Class Beta drone went up to them. The Class Gamma drone was white, blue and green with a single cyan optic. The Class Beta was silver and red and had aircraft vehicle parts rather than an armored vehicle. Bumblebee knew they weren't mere drones, but two of the Combaticons Swindle and Blastoff. "Your comrade Inferno's spark expired in the cave-in," informed Swindle. "We know the Allspark isn't at Simfur. We tracked it here. So, tell us where the Allspark is and our medic will fully patch you up." Bumblebee scoffed, "Well, look who's being generous, Swindle. No deal."

A deep yet gruff voice from the shadows suggested, "Perhaps I can help convince you otherwise." Both Autobots and Decepticons alike turned to see the source of the voice as the silhouette revealed a white, red, and black 35 foot tall mech with, cyan optics, black helmet, yellow lines, a red Decepticon symbol on his chest, blue wings with red stripes folded behind his back, and a mostly blue fusion cannon implanted on his right arm. Arcee glared daggers at him as Swindle gasped, "Megatron! We're having no luck with our prisoners, sir." The Decepticon leader nods and ordered, "You and the others regroup with the others in the search. The Allspark couldn't have gotten far out of Tyger Pax." The Decepticons complied and left, leaving Bumblebee and Arcee alone with Megatron who knelt down to their eye level and stated, "We have much to discuss."

To Be Continued...