Chapter 26- The Continuation War

The world was once again at war in September 1, 1939. At first, the United States was a neutral party in the conflict, only providing significant military supplies such as military goods, food, and raw materials to the nations fighting Nazi Germany. The president, Franklin D. Roosevelt, wanted to provide assistance to the British but was limited by both American law and public opinion. There was fear that the United States would get drawn into the conflict, so Roosevelt had to make an initiative that was consistent with the legal prohibition against the granting of credit, satisfactory to military leadership, and acceptable to an American public that generally resisted involving the United States in the European conflict. Eventually on September 2, 1940, Roosevelt signed an agreement called "Destroyers for Bases."

Under the terms of the agreement, the United States gave the British more than 50 obsolete destroyers, in exchange for 99-year leases to territory in Newfoundland and the Caribbean, which would be used as U.S. air and naval bases. British Prime Minister Winston Churchill had originally requested that Roosevelt provide the destroyers as a gift, but the President knew that the American public and Congress would oppose such a deal. He therefore decided that a deal that gave the United States long-term access to British bases could be justified as essential to the security of the Western Hemisphere—thereby assuaging the concerns of the public and the U.S. military.

However, that would all change in December 7, 1941 when the Japanese military bombarded on American troops at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. This attack outraged many Americans and therefore ended the debate over intervention in both the Pacific and European theaters of World War II. The day after the United States Congress declared war on Imperial Japan with an only single dissenting vote.

Both Sector Seven and the Order of the Witwiccans would join forces at the same time both the U.S. and Europe would in the now World War II. In July 9, 1942, Autobots Bumblebee and Hot Rod, now codenamed ZB-7 and ZH-6 respectively joined with the 1st Special Service Forces, an American-Canadian commando unit created and formed by Major Robert T. Frederick of Operations Division of the U.S. General Staff. A Class Beta drone would join the United States Medical Service Corps. The Seeker Spitfire joins up with the British Armed Forces, eventually earning the rank of Lieutenant. Another Seeker, Nautica would join with the Royal Navy battling Nazi submarines and U-boats underwater.

Somewhere In Nazi Germany, 1943
A 1937 white and black Mercedes-Benz 320 Cabriolet D with a black Steyr-Daimler-Puch Type 1500A/01 truck with purple flames following behind drove toward a Nazi stronghold. It was a royal palace with two red banners that had the infamous swastica symbol with German soldiers guarding the entrance of the palace. A gala was taking place with the leading members of the Axis Powers were conversing, eating, and dancing. A lone driver on the Mercedes-Benz was stopped by a guard who asked in German, "<Do you have an invitation?>" The driver turned to see the guard and smirked with an American accent, "We're not invited."

Suddenly, Allied soldiers popped out of the Mercedes-Benz and Steyr-Daimler-Puch and began shooting at the guards. The back compartment of the car opened up as another soldier rolled out and began shooting. Then both vehicles suddenly transformed into two 16 foot tall robots and joined with the soldiers. The white and black robot's right forearm turned into a cannon and began blasting at the guards. The robot behind him blasted roaring flames at the Nazis, burning them into a crisp and leaving their charred skeletons behind.

The Mercedes-Benz robot reverted his cannon arm to a hand and reached behind his back to grab a giant hammer and swung it, smashing several Nazi soldiers with it as the Steyr-Daimler-Puch robot finished up, disengaging his flames

The Mercedes-Benz robot reverted his cannon arm to a hand and reached behind his back to grab a giant hammer and swung it, smashing several Nazi soldiers with it as the Steyr-Daimler-Puch robot finished up, disengaging his flames. "Fall in!" ordered the white and black robot, waving his arm at the Allied soldiers. The soldiers came in toward the entrance, where many of the gala guests were scared stiff of the attack which decimated the troops outside. The Allied soldiers raised their guns at them at the same time as the robots held up their weapons and without any hesitation, they fired at them. Bullets tore through the Nazis' bodies, plasma cannon projectiles massacred the ones who pulled out their weapons, and flames spread throughout the rest. "That'll show 'em Nutsis who's who, eh, ZB-7?" smirked the Steyr-Daimler-Puch robot, rubbing his fingers on his facial hair. ZB-7 turned to see him and replied, "Just a mere small victory for when this world belongs to the Autobot Imperium, Hot Rod." ZH-6 shrugged, rolling his red optics and added, "Eh, I'll takes what I can get." ZB-7 looked downwards at the Devil's Brigade and congratulated, "Excellent work, men. Your contribution to your... respective countries will not go unnoticed by the Order of the Witwiccans." The two Cybertronians turned to leave as one of the Devil's Brigade members muttered, "Hm, nice guy for an alien metal robot."

Later
To say that the Führer was angry was an understatement. A bespectacled dark-haired man in his late thirties wearing a dark military uniform with an iron cross above his left breast pocket did his best to keep cool alongside several other similarly dressed men.

 A bespectacled dark-haired man in his late thirties wearing a dark military uniform with an iron cross above his left breast pocket did his best to keep cool alongside several other similarly dressed men

"<Those damn Americans and Englishmen!>" ranted Adolf Hitler himself, throwing folders and papers off his desk. "<Having towering titans of steel on their side destroying our men and weapons while our own titans won't even bother to fight with us and defend us! Have the legends of the Guardian Knights forsaken us?!">" This made his men flinch before they recompose themselves. "<We are on the brink of destruction and can no one provide me a solution?!>" shouted Hitler. The bespectacled man suggested, "<I may have a solution, mein Führer.>" His superior's face scrunched as he asked calmly, "<What?>" The man introduced, "<I am Dr. Kurt Jaeger, and I work for the Advanced Sciences And Engineering. I have been hard at work in building our own Guardian Knights powered by the sheer will our strongest men.>" Taken an interest, Hitler asked, "<How long can you get this ready?>" Jaeger answered hesitantly, "<A few months... at least a year.>" This only made Hitler's face bristle with rage as he repeated, "<Months?! A year?! In case you haven't noticed, my armies at Stalingrad have surrendered to our enemies! I need your solution NOW!>" Maintaining a stoic visage, Jaeger nodded, "<Yes, sir.>"