Chapter 5- The Order Of The Witwiccans

Castle Folgan, 1898
Bumblebee and Hot Rod arrived with the two humans at the castle where they soon met up with several other humans kneeling before them. "As much as I like these pathetic creatures bowing before us," said Bumblebee impatiently. "What in the name of the Imperium is going on?" Then a polite voice chimed, "Perhaps I can be of assistance, sirs?" The two Autobots looked down to see a small red and black android with green accents and scarlet optics walk up to them and introduced, "Hello, I am Cogman and I represent the Order of the Witwiccans." Hot Rod asked, "So what exactly is the 'Order of the Witwiccans?'" Bumblebee added, "And how exactly is it going to help us in our mission?" Cogman nodded, "All good questions will be answered by our ruling Seekers." Both Bumblebee and Hot Rod pointed their plasma cannon and flamethrower respectively at Cogman and seethed, "Seekers?! You and this order collaborate with the Decepticons?!" Cogman flinched and responded fearfully, "No, of course not! They are loyal only to the original Primes!" The two Autobots looked at each other's optics as Bumblebee repeated, "Original Primes? You talking about original Seekers from before in Cybertron's earliest history?" Cogman nodded, "Yes, of course." Bumblebee and Hot Rod relented and shifted their weapons away. "Take us to them," ordered Bumblebee. The android nods as he leads the two Autobots to the castle with humans bowing worshipfully.

Following the timid and nervous android, both Bumblebee and Hot Rod were taken aback by Cybertronians who were even taller than Optimus Prime himself to one who was that at least four feet shorter than the two Autobots. "May I present to you," introduced Cogman. "Jetfire, Ransack, Bulldog, Astrotrain, Kup, Dreadwing, Fortress, Nautica, Spitfire, Lugnut, and Ramjet."

Jetfire was over 50 feet tall, had metallic whiskers, and had Cybertronian aircraft parts such as wings, turbines, and fins. He was chalk white with some purple stripes and had dark blue optics.

Astrotrain, Nautica, Dreadwing, Fortress, and Lugnut were relatively the same height as Jetfire.

Astrotrain was dark green, dark blue, and light purple with yellow glass windows and had cyan-colored optics. He looked as though he had the makings of a triple-changer. Both Bumblebee and Hot Rod could see he had wings, thrusters, and wheels that could belong to both a space transport vehicle and a Cybertronian train.

Nautica was pale white, yellow, and brown and had red optics. She had parts that reminded both Autobots of colonists from Aquatron, who turned into underwater submersible vehicles. Nautica also had some diving gear on her as well.

Dreadwing was red, black, yellow, and silver with cyan optics. Like Jetfire, he had vehicle kibble from a Cybertronian aircraft but also had several rotor blades.

Fortress was yellow green, purple, light blue, light orange, and grey. His head was silver with a black helmet with light orange horns and had seven red optics. Fortress also had some extra arms. Like both Jetfire and Dreadwing, Fortress had a Cybertronian flight vehicle mode. His appearance reminded the two Autobots of the Insecticons.

Lugnut was brutish in appearance compared to most of the other Seekers. He was a vibrant blue, golden yellow, silver, and black with five cyan optics. Lugnut also had a flight based Cybertronian vehicle mode, but he was built more as bomber. Despite his intimidating appearance, Lugnut gave a friendly smile and wave with his claw-like hands which slightly unnerved the two Autobots.

Ramjet was 31 feet tall and was blue and white with a red helmet with a white spike that pointed upwards. He also had bright yellow optics. The Autobots knew of another Seeker named Ramjet but the difference between them was the one they knew was a Decepticon.

Bulldog was 23.5 feet tall and was dark blue with red accents. He had scarlet colored optics with a monocle over his right optic and a mustache and goatee. He had a military hat on, two heavy cannons on his shoulders, and treads throughout his legs and feet.

Spitfire and Kup shared the same height as the two Autobots, being 16 feet tall in height. Spitfire was blue and white with orange optics, resembling Jetfire but had kibble built for a smaller aircraft than Jetfire's. Kup was blue and red with red optics and had vehicle parts for a Cybertronian flatbed truck. He also had a cy-gar in his mouth as he blew smoke out from his mouth.

Ransack was 14 feet tall and skinny compared to the rest of the Seekers. He was pale white with some yellow but had no noticeable vehicle kibble. His optics were cyan blue.

"Welcome to the Order of the Witwiccans, young bots," greeted Dreadwing. "It has been so long since we have last seen two of our own kind." Bumblebee looked at them unimpressed and frowned, "So these are the Seekers from Cybertron legend? Puh-lease." Kup took his cy-gar out from his mouth and flicked it at Bumblebee's chest plate which made the Autobot stagger back. "Learn to respect your elders more," threatened Kup. "Or we'll show you that we're more than meets the eye." Nautica placed a hand on him and pulled him back gently. "Easy there, Kup," reprimanded Nautica softly. "There's no need to start a fight, especially with our guests." Jetfire nods as he looked at Bumblebee and Hot Rod and saw their purple Autobot symbols. "I see you carry the mark of Primus," analyzed Jetfire. He turned to Cogman and ordered, "Cogman, bring us our finest Energon from our stockpile. Our guests deserves no less!" The android nodded, "O-Of course, sir. Right away!" He left in a hurry as Hot Rod asked, "So what do you mean by 'mark of Primus?' Bee and I are Autobots." Ramjet explained, "That symbol you adorn is a mark of Primus who created the Original Primes. In turn, they wore his faceplate as a badge of honor to their very creator." Bumblebee's optics raised up as he scoffed, "Well, nowadays it's called the Autobot badge and our great leader is the Last Prime named Optimus Prime." Jetfire widened, "So the age of Primes still continues?" Bumblebee shrugged, "Despite the Decepticons' great efforts, yeah."

Cogman finally arrived with several cups of magenta-colored Energon on a very large dish. Both the Seekers and Autobots took their cups as Cogman underneath the dish managed to hold it but just barely. Soon his legs gave way as Cogman slipped on the ground with the plate falling on his back. "Don't mind too much of Cogman," said Spitfire cruelly. "He was once a Headmaster warrior until one mission led to his more useful half getting blown up. Now look at him... reduced to nothing more than a servant." Nautica frowned, "Spitfire! Could you not demean Cogman in front of our guests?" Kup smiled, "Aw, lighten up Nautica. He's just havin' some fun." Lugnut lumbered over and took the dish off of Cogman who got up and said gratefully, "Thank you, Master Lugnut." The android then proceeded to skitter away as Jetfire said, "So tell me more about these... Decepticons that you and your Prime are fighting." Bumblebee answered, "We have been fighting against the Decepticons since they first defied Optimus Prime's authority and order. They wanted control of our lives and the power of the Allspark, but we managed to send it off to space to keep it out of the Decepticons' greasy servos. Hot Rod and I tracked its energy down here on this backwater planet. Then we lost the signal and here we are." The Seekers looked at each other with interest as Jetfire offered, "Perhaps we can assist you with your mission. With our connections, perhaps we shall find the Allspark." Hot Rod smiled, "This might be the start of a beautiful friendship."