Chapter 2- Pursuit Of The Allspark

Before time began, there was the Cube. No one truly knows its origin, and I once held the position of an archivist and led the Science Division. What we do know of it is that the Cube has the capability to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how the true Cybertronians that were forged and the lesser constructed cold and beasts came to be. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil...

Tyger Pax
Megatron faced both Bumblebee and Arcee as he asked politely, "Now, where is the Allspark? I know it's not at Simfur." Bumblebee feigned ignorantly, "Don't know where it is. What makes you think I know where it is?" Megatron pointed out, "Because our scanners tracked the Allspark's unique energy signature brought us here, plus you were once a guardian of the Allspark at Simfur Temple before you became a part Optimus Prime's inner circle." Bumblebee blinked, "What? How?" Megatron answered, "I pride myself in never forgetting a face. Now, where is..."

The ground rumbled as Megatron paused as he wondered aloud, "What is happening? What is this?" Then he realized, "The Allspark!" The Decepticon leader swiftly turned around to see the Allspark being launched out of Tyger Pax and heading out of Cybertron's space toward a wormhole. "Has Optimus truly gone mad?!" shouted Megatron as he started to run. The wings on his back began to unfold as Megatron began to transform into his interstellar jet form. Bumblebee then took his opportunity to get up and tackle the much taller Cybertronian onto the ground. The Allspark had already left Cybertron's atmosphere as Megatron got up to turn around and gritted, "Do you realize what you have done?!" Bumblebee declared, "My mission is complete! The Allspark is far from your reach, Decepti-Scum!" Megatron responded, "Don't be too sure. I will retrieve it and when I do, Cybertron will be forever liberated from the Autobot Imperium!"

Megatron leaped up to shift into his Cybertronian jet form and took off after the wormhole.

Autobots and Decepticons alike looked up to the sky as Megatron pursued the Allspark. "Starscream!" reported a mostly green Decepticon with wheels on his arms and feet and a tail with spikes. A mostly white Seeker with black, red, and silver wielding two cyan Energon swords and arm blasters looked up and responded, "Yes, Bonecrusher, I can see it!" The Decepticons could see a tractor beam start to pull Megatron away from the fleeing Allspark. Starscream turned to a red Devastator unit fully armed and ordered, "Brawl, take out the tractor beam!" Brawl took a few steps and warned, "Stand back!" He transformed into his Cybertronian tank mode and aimed his cannon toward the building that the tractor beam was pulling Megatron. Brawl then shot several missiles at the building as he grunted, "Boom." The missiles destroyed the building and the tractor beam as Megatron flew after the Allspark. Starscream commented, "I do remind you to practice restraint, but I will let that one slide." Brawl transformed and replied, "Hey, it's for the cause." Starscream activated his intercom and commanded, "Calling all Decepticons. Fall back to base. Repeat: fall back to base."

Later At The Autobot Ark
Bumblebee and Arcee joined with the other Autobots as they saw Optimus Prime stepped forward with two Autobots. One of them was white and black with dark blue and red stripes, a spike on his chest, a orange visor for optics, and wore a black helmet with spikes on the sides. The other was much taller than the first Autobot. He was completely dark blue with silver and yellow accents, scarlet red optics, and had two cannons implanted on his forearms. Bumblebee recognized those two Autobots as both Optimus' first lieutenant Jazz and weapons specialist Ironhide respectively. "Shut up, fools!" shouted Jazz. "Optimus Prime's gotta somethin' to say! Cuz I pity the fool who decides to interrupt what our great leader has to say!" Optimus gave a chilling stare at Jazz who then stood at attention before the Autobot leader turned to address his troops. "Autobots," said Optimus. "The launch of the Allspark was a success. For that I do congratulate the efforts of some that came close to achieving their functions. However, I will address the concerns of the Allspark's departure. The Decepticons have taken so much from us and our homeworld. To simply allow their rotting cancerous servos on the Cube could not be allowed. I promise to you I cut down every Decepticon, constructed, beast, disposable drones, even the traitorous Decepticon sympathizers within my Autobot Imperium, to regain the Allspark!" All the Autobots cheered as Optimus continued, "However, the Decepticons will no doubt pursue the Allspark as well. So I will need to assign certain soldiers in their respective castes to keep up the fight against the Decepticons who will no doubt try to overthrow the Autobot Imperium while I make for my departure from Cybertron."

Bumblebee got assigned with Hot Rod, an Autobot Outlier with dubious loyalty to the Autobot Imperium to search for the Allspark. Hot Rod was black and purple with purple flame decals and also had a black mustache adorning his upper lip. Facial hair was not uncommon for Cybertronians. Both Autobots and Decepticons alike had them, but Bumblebee found Hot Rod's to be downright ridiculous. Both Bumblebee and Hot Rod got boarded onto their ship along with several drones, including but not limited to Classes Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, and Eta.

Bumblebee grinned malevolently as he looked at the destination, an oceanic planet with a singular continental landmass. He looked forward to whatever destruction will come, spreading their war throughout the Cybertronian Colonies as well as other worlds in other galaxies.