Chapter 7- Discovery And Excavation

Colorado River, 1902
Several divers splashed down under the water that was the Colorado River. With their diving helmets providing them breathable oxygen via their tanks, the divers swam down towards the surface. They stopped when they finally found a metallic object which resembled a top corner of a cube. If what the divers saw was a mere corner of it, one could imagine how truly gigantic and massive the object was. One of them swam closer to it and held the corner of the object to closely inspect it. All of a sudden, the object illuminated yellow and blue which was so bright the divers had to shield their eyes before it let out a beam of light out of the Colorado River and into the sky.

Meanwhile At Castle Folgan
Kup got done with shooting practice and went to the computer terminal with Hot Rod. "Jetfire's stills a no show, huh, old mech?" asked Hot Rod. Kup shook his head as he replied, "Lesson one, when you see an energy signal spike up, don't go alone to scout for it." Just when Kup finished his sentence, the computer terminal started flashing and alarms sounded. "What the--" gasped Hot Rod. Kup began typing as this stirred the other Seekers and Bumblebee as they gathered to computer terminal. "What's going on?" questioned Bumblebee. Kup explained, "A large energy spike just lit up somewhere. I'm trying to triangulate to where it came from." Bumblebee's audio receptors perked up as he asked, "Could it be the Allspark?" Then the computer terminal went silent as Kup slammed his fist on the keyboard and exclaimed, "Scrap! I lost it!" Bumblebee blinked, "What are you talking about? What do you mean 'you lost it?'" Kup turned to him and answered, "Blasted energy went up and gone like a damn rocket! I can't track where it came from and it's going off into space." Bumblebee gritted his metal teeth in frustration and asked angrily, "Then what good are you if any of you can't do anything right?!" Hot Rod frowned, "Geez, what's your damage, Bee?" The white and black Autobot glowered at the black and purple mustached Autobot Outlier as the two pointed their respective plasma cannon and flamethrower at each other. Nautica came in between them to separate them like a scolding mother with her two children and intervened, "That's enough, both of you, young mechs!" Bumblebee glared, "Our only ticket to retrieving the Allspark after two stellar cycles on this rock just went up in space. Now, who knows how long are we going to get another chance like that again?" Hot Rod responded, "So whats if we gots a setback? Tough break, Grumblebee. We's still gots time till we finds the Allspark."

Bumblebee glared at Hot Rod again as he powered up his plasma cannon before finally retracting it into his hand before slapping Nautica's hand away and storming off, muttering to himself. "Geez," said Hot Rod, setting his arms down while turning his flamethrowers off. "What crawled up his tailpipe and died?"

Meanwhile On Cybertron
A fierce battle between the Decepticons and Autobots took place as the two sides struggled for control of what was left of Cybertron's resources. The Decepticon scientist Shockwave and air commander Slipstream led legions of Decepticon Class Alpha drones, Insecticons, and Decepticon Seekers in the skies whereas their ground forces who were Class Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Eta drones. With the drones were also the Dreads, animalistic colonists with four optics from one of Cybertron's colony worlds called Dread.

The Autobots had the same drones as the Decepticons' except leading the charge were the Aerialbots in the skies, the Wreckers Leadfoot, Roadbuster, Topspin, Drift, and Wheeljack along with Cliffjumper and Arcee with the ground forces, and leading them was the Autobot city commander Ultra Magnus. He was completely red, blue, and black. Ultra Magnus looked similar to Optimus Prime, having tires on the sides of his thighs and ankles but also had uplifted shoulder pads. The more noticeable aspect of him was that he had a metallic skull for a face with cyan optics.