Chapter 11- Reinforcements

Castle Folgan, July 1908
Bumblebee and Hot Rod walked out of the castle along with the Seekers Ransack, Kup, Spitfire, Bulldog, Astrotrain, Dreadwing, Fortress, Ramjet, Nautica, and Lugnut just in time for the humans in the Order of the Witwiccans to bring in more Cybertronians. Bumblebee and Hot Rod recognized several of them as Autobot-issued Class Alpha and Beta drones. The Class Alpha drones were white and purple, 30 feet tall, had wings on their back which was white with purple stripes and had purple Autobot emblems on them, a black cockpit with red stripes on their chests, a white and purple propeller on their abdomens, white fins with purple Autobot emblems on their white forearms, purple jet thrusters for hands, and circular lens faces with a single red optic.

 The Class Alpha drones were white and purple, 30 feet tall, had wings on their back which was white with purple stripes and had purple Autobot emblems on them, a black cockpit with red stripes on their chests, a white and purple propeller on thei...

The Class Beta drones were white and purple, 20 feet tall, had wheels on their shoulders and ankles, had bulky arms and legs, three fingers on each hand, and circular lens faces with a single red optic. Their bulky white forearms had purple stripes and purple Autobot emblems.

The Seekers looked at the drones with curiosity as Astrotrain asked, "Why do they have one optic?" Bumblebee explained, "They're mass produced drone units with simple programming built only for combat and other menial tasks

The Seekers looked at the drones with curiosity as Astrotrain asked, "Why do they have one optic?" Bumblebee explained, "They're mass produced drone units with simple programming built only for combat and other menial tasks. Optimus Prime said that giving the drones faces and individuality would deviate from their function and programming and inspire chaos and disorder like the Decepticons." Hot Rod added, "In other words, we puts the drones in their place." Kup nudged Bulldog as he looked in Cogman's direction and demeaned, "They sound a bit more useful than Cogman himself." The two Seekers laughed as Nautica and Lugnut gave them a glare that shut them up.

A Class Beta drone got shoved to the side as an Autobot who was mostly white and black with purple accents and yellow optics, had vehicle parts for a Cybertronian semi truck with the grill and headlights on his chest, the front wheels on his collar, the back wheels on his forearms, and the front windows and upper cab made up his legs.

Bumblebee narrowed his red optics as he recognized, "Armorhide." The Autobot in question looked at Bumblebee with a smirk as he replied, "Bumblebee. One of Optimus Prime's best scouts." He took notice of Hot Rod, Cogman, the Seekers, and the humans in the Order of the Witwiccans. Armorhide let out a derisive chuckle as he insulted, "Now look at ya. Hanging with a bunch of old scrap heaps and walking organic meat sacks." Kup shoved Hot Rod aside and snapped, "The slag you called us?!" The red and blue old mech got held back by both Ransack and Ramjet. Turning away to face Armorhide, Bumblebee asked, "What are you doing here?" Armorhide answered, "Same as you, I guess. The Allspark. Only thing is that Ultra Magnus wants me to bring it to Cybertron." Hot Rod asked, "How did even get here from Cybertron that fast?" Armorhide smirked, "We commandeered Shockwave's ship. Had a Red Energon engine." Dreadwing asked, "So you were the ones who landed in Tunguska yesterday?" Armorhide looked confused as he repeated, "Tung-whatta? We landed a few clicks from this location where your walking organic pets found us." Bumblebee recalled, "You said you seized Shockwave's ship? Tell me you at least killed him and his Decepticons to get it." Armorhide's optics went shifting as he shrugged, "Well... you see..." Bumblebee inquired intensely, "You mean to tell me that the Decepticons are here on this planet, too?!" An Order member came up to the Autobots and assured, "Worry not, my Lord! We have people investigating the incident. They'll find your... Decepticons and cover it up!" Bumblebee narrowed his red optics at the human, hoping for his sake that he'll deliver on that promise. If not, Bumblebee would have a race for the Allspark on his servos.

Tunguska, Russia
Shockwave got the last of his crew out of the ship. Most of the crew members at the Straxus were heavily damaged and were being looked at by several Diagnostic Drones from their landing. "So... probably the last we see those Autobots, huh?" asked Dirge, hoping to lift the mood. Shockwave shook his head and retorted, "Unlikely. If we survived the crash, it's probably logical the Autobots did as well." A Dread asked, "So what's the plan, sir?" Shockwave answered, "We find shelter elsewhere, Hooligan. There's no telling how much attention we brought to the local lifeforms." Hooligan nods as he took notice of the forest and added, "Kind of reminds me of home."

With most of the Decepticons fixed up, Shockwave led them through the forests. Unbeknownst to them, several Evenki natives watched them in horrified silence and fascination. The one-eyed yellow, blue, white, and light brown one who led the others was the tallest amongst them. "<Do we continue to go after them?>" asked one of them in their namesake language. Another shook his head and answered, "<No. Let us return to our village and rebuild. We will continue with our observation at another time.>"

The Middle Of Nowhere, Nevada, April 6, 1913
There was an awkward silence between Theodore Wells, Clara Simmons, and her daughter, Margaret. The three were eating dinner while the young was drawing a picture with her crayons. Eleven years had passed since the Cube's discovery in the Colorado River and the diversion of it took just as long. It had also been fifteen years since finding the Iceman, or the Mega-Man according to Walter Simmons, in the Arctic Circle. Wells' partner and Clara's husband was too focused on both rather than his own family that Wells took it upon himself to take care of Clara and Margaret.

Wells wiped his mouth with a napkin, Clara hardly ate anything, and Margaret had finished her dinner and drawing. She turned to her mother and asked, "Mommy, will daddy like my picture?" Clara threw her napkin to the side as Wells interjected, "Clara, wait— I don't know why he's not here... He wouldn't miss..." Clara scoffed, "He wouldn't miss what?" Wells grimaced, "Clara..." She vented, "I haven't seen him in eight months and he has never sent a letter. I only know he's alive because you tell me. And now... you're going to move the... the Cube. And you tell me that is what will drag him away from—"

Wells said forlornly, "He's... He's doing what he thinks is right..." Clara huffed, "Oh, I know. I know he's found happiness with his true love. It doesn't mean I have to respect it." He started, "The Mega-Man..." She said sharply, "Do not say its name." Clara sighed as she said softly, "Please, Theo... Please, Mr. Wells. I can't thank you enough for caring for Margaret and me in this inhospitable wasteland, while my..." She hesitated for a moment before she continued, "...husband whiles his years away in the North Pole." Wells reasoned, "Clara, stop." Clara screamed, "Stop?! MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR A FROZEN ROBOT!" She storms away as Wells pushed his glasses away with a heavy sigh. Margaret turned to Wells and showed him her drawing. "Do you think daddy will like my drawing, Mr. Wells?" asked Margaret. Wells looked at it and saw it was a drawing of the Mega-Man's head frozen in ice with written letters saying, DADDY AND MEGA-MAN.