hello :)

hi

so i've recently become really really obsessed with eddie munson and steve harrington. and with that, an addiction to steddie :)

requests:
i'm happy to do requests, but if i don't feel comfortable with doing a certain request then i'll politely tell you i don't feel comfortable doing it.

what would make me feel uncomfy:
- abuse (mental, emotional or physical)
- r*pe

if i don't finish ur request super quickly, pls don't pester me. sure if i take more than 3 days send me a reminder because i probably forgot but pls don't spam me about it.

contents:
what will these story possibly contain:
- fluff
- lemon (make outs)
- smut (smutty make outs or full blown sex :D)

i will try to do a variety of both and i will make it clear at the beginning of the chapter if there will be sexual content in the chapter.

there will be platonic and non-platonic chapters, but i'll put it in the chapter title as to which it is :)

disclaimer:
for all these oneshots- the upside down does exists however, everything that happens in s4 isn't real. like once they defeated the russians and all that stuff in s3, it was all over. we're gonna pretend that's what happened anyways.

another disclaimer:
i don't think i'm that good of a writer so pls- cut me some slack and feedback is really appreciated but pls still be polite and respectful while giving advice.

anyways enjoy the one shots :)