truth or dare - fluff?

the group were spread out across the living room, arms sprawled across couches, hands in packets of chips. they all laughed and talked, the atmosphere happy and bright.

everyone was over at steve's house for a sleep over. everyone was there; mike, will, dustin, lucas, el, max, robin, eddie, nancy and jonathan.

"guys im bored." robin complained.

"what do you mean, i'm having a great time." dustin said from the arm chair.

"let's play something. let's have some real fun." robin said with a smirk. she was up to something.

"fine, and what game do you suggest?" max asked, sitting up from lucas' arms.

"hmm, how about- now i know it's kinda basic- but why not truth or dare?" she did jazz hands to try and hype up the idea.

the room went quiet for a second before everyone verbally agreed. she got up excited and ran to the kitchen to grab a glass bottle.

when she came back, everyone was sat in a circle on the floor.

now- steve was nervous, he didn't want anything to get out. but he knew that his secrets were safe since the only person who knew was robin and he knew with his whole heart that she would never ask anything that would reveal that. but he still had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

steve had known for a little while that he was bi. he's known for about 2 weeks. he's still coming to terms with it but he's getting more resilient every day. he didn't necessarily mind if the fact he's bi got out, he knew that his friends would be chill about it. it was his crush on eddie that he didn't want to get out.

again, robin knew both these things and she was the only one who knew.

"ok, who's going first?" robin grabbed the bottle and spun it. it spun for 10 seconds before slowly landing on nancy.

"nancyyy. ok truth or dare?" robin asked, excited for some kind of action.

"ugh fuck- umm truth." she answered.

"ok... what is the most sexual thing you've done?" the room filled with 'ooos' and people started to get excited to hear the answer.

steve got a little nervous as he knew what him and nancy had done but he assumed that she'd gone further with jonathan.

"umm, given head." she said sheepishly.

the whole room called out in excitement, mike started gagging at the newly found fact. jonathan was a deep red so that gave away who it was.

"ok ok, nancy you spin." nancy spun the bottle and it slowly spun. before it landed on eddie.

the room cooed at the result. while eddie was their friend, they felt like they didn't know much about him.

"hmm ok eddie. truth or dare?" she asked.

he scratched the back of his neck as he thought of an answer
"umm, dare."

"ok, i dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room on the cheek."

as soon as she spoke the words, eddie's eyes went straight to steve before quickly everting away.

steve's stomach dropped, like right through the floor. the quick eye contact they made sent him into panic mode. did eddie- did eddie think he was the most attractive.

everyone in the room started trying to guess who it was, while eddie sat there in silence.

as the room stayed noisy and full of ruckus, eddie stood up. the whole room hushed to only a couple of whispers. eddie started to walk to the other side of the circle.

steve couldn't believe his eyes, he was walking- towards him. no he couldn't be, surely he was walking to robin- even then that'd still be bad. surely it's not him.

but any bit of doubt that was in his mind was washed away as eddie bent down in front of steve. steve's eyes only widened as eddie placed his hand on his cheek. he looked into steve's eyes.

"pucker up harrington." he whispered, winking at the brunette before leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

steve could feel the heat rush to his face as eddie's lips touched him. his eyes only stayed on eddie. he could see dustin and will jumping around like monkeys behind him but paid no attention to them. the only noise that he could hear was the light breathing of eddie as he stayed a few inches away from his face.

"you ok?" eddie asked concerned, two fingers sat under steve's chin.

"oh- umm, yep. sure, i'm- mhm. that was great, shit- fuck." steve panicked. eddie stood up, still keeping his fingers under his chin, forcing steve to maintain eye contact with him as he stood.

he winks at the boy still seated on the floor before walking back over to his seat.

everyone is still freaking out about- not only that eddie kissed someone, but that that person was steve.

"eddie i didn't know you were gay." lucas asked once everyone has quieted down.

"oh really? i thought my handkerchief made it obvious." he pulled out a black handkerchief out of his back pocket.

"oh- well. that's cool i guess." lucas replied nervously.

for the rest of the night, steve couldn't think straight, when it was his turn, he melted at the sudden attention on him.

"steve truth or dare." el asked him.

he froze up as all the eyes stared at him.

"uhh- truth" he responded more confident than he felt.

"so, eddie kissed you before," she began. steve immediately knew where this was headed and he didn't like it. "after he did it, did you wish it would happen again?"

steve gulped as he thought of a good response. he looked up to see eddie with a concerned/scared look on his face.

the room was quiet when they waited for steve to respond.

"umm... i mean yeah maybe." he fiddled with his shoe lace, not making eye contact with anyone.

after a moment of silence the whole room erupts into a party house. people are jumping around, throwing pillows, obviously over exaggerating as they were all sleep deprived but they thought it deserved the reaction.

steve looked up only to meet one pair of eyes. eddie looked at him with a smug look on his face, winking at harrington. god how he drove steve insane.

hmmmm, idk how i feel about this but i think i might do some smutty ones next and some from more of eddie's perspective :)