hurry up - smut

this chapter is like- a joke but also not. it's friends with benefits and unlike most stories where they secretly like each other- they literally just want sex lol.

"hey sweetheart." eddie smirked as  opened the door.

"hello eddie." steve flirted back.

eddie let steve in before putting his hand on the back of his head and kissing him. steve wrapped his arms around eddie's waist deepening the kiss.

eddie pulled away smiling at the boy.
"you want pizza?" he asked.

"oh you bet."

steve and eddie had been doing this friends with benefits thing for a whie. not strings attached, nothing. just two gay people who wanted to have gay sex. that was it.

the two boys ate the pizza while chatting about their days and stuff going in their lives.

"so, wanna have sex tonight?" steve asked like it was no big deal.

"i mean yeah- you horny big fella?" eddie joked.

"hmm, to an extent." he replied picking something out of his teeth.

"well then get your ass over here." eddie patted his lap asking steve over.

steve looked over at eddie with a smirk before crawling over and cradling eddie's lap. steve let out a light chuckle before leaning down and kissing eddie's lips.

no mucking around for these two, eddie slipped his tongue into steve mouth, causing steve to moan. eddie's hands travlled down to steve's ass, groping it through his jeans. steve kept his hands rested on eddie's chest as the continued to make out aggressively.

eddie fiddled with the bottom of steve's shirt hinting for him to take it off without seperating their lips. steve grabbed the bottom of it and lifted it over his head, re connecting their lips as soon as it was off. he chucked it to the side as he moved his hands to play with eddie's hair.

as their lips moved around each other's tongues, steve started to grind against eddie. as steve sucked on eddie's tongue, moans would escape his mouth as steve moved against him.

steve grabbed eddie's shirt and lifted it off eddie, moving his hands back down to his bare chest.

eddie wrapped his arms around steve's torso, flipping the two of them over.

he looked down at the brunette below him and licked his lips before attacking steve's neck. leaving purple marks along of his jawline and down his neck. small whimpers of pleasure escaped steve's lips. eddie moved down steve's chest, leaving love bites as he went. he reached the steve's pants, he walked his fingers along then waist band of his jeans, teasing the boy above him.

"cmon eddie." steve whined.

"what, you want me to do this?" eddie unbuttoned the top of his jeans, he grabbed the fly with his teeth and he slowly unzipped it. he felt the boner steve had as his face moved along his crotch.

he placed both his hands and started to pull them off steve. steve lifted his waist in the air, helping eddie.

eddie looked at steve's boner looking up at him through his eyelashes, his signature smirk on his lips. he started to palm him through the fabric, steve jolted at the sudden pleasure, squirming slightly, hinting to eddie he wanted more.

"patience princes." eddie said in a low voice. he then grabbed the waist band of steves boxers and pulled them down his legs, letting his dick free. steve winced at the sudden cool air on him.

eddie crawled back up to steve's lips, giving him a long firm kiss, then another, and another. suddenly eddie grabbed a hold of steve dick, causing steve to let out a shocked moan. when his mouth was open, eddie took his chance to slide his tongue into his mouth.

he started to slowly pump up and down his dick, steve squirming with pleasure below him. eddie felt his tongue vibrate every now and then as steve moaned out of pleasure.

he pulled away from steve's mouth, licking up the line of saliva that connected them.

he moved back down to steve's hardened dick. he slowly pumped up and down, swirling his thumb on the tip. steve gripped the couch as eddie moved around him.

after a few more pumps, eddie removes his hand and licks from base to the tip. steve let's out a loud moan followed by heavy breathes as eddie swirls around his dick. he teased him, licking here and there. only sometimes putting his whole tongue around him.

steve was fed up and grabbed eddie's hair and made him look up at him.

"you're gonna fucking suck me off ok, none of this bull shit you're pulling. so get back to fucking work." sweat dripped down steve's face as he ordered eddie.

eddie was shocked by the sudden reaction he felt himself become hard at the sturn actions.

eddie looked up at eddie with siren eyes before moving back down to focus on steve's dick. he looked up once more at steve before taking him all into his mouth, all at once. steve jolted at the sudden sensation. a loud whine left his mouth, it lay wide open as his breath sped up.

eddie bobbed his head up and down, starting out slow before speeding up. he moved up and down, his tongue working around steve. he held his thumb in his palm to help stop the gagging but it didn't do much.

he kept going, faster and faster.

"fuckkk, eddie yes. keep going. good boy." steve placed his hand on the back of eddie's head. the praise from
steve only encouraged eddie to move faster. steve couldn't shut his mouth, it hung open as unholy sounds left his mouth.

"eddie- i'm, i'm go- i'm gonna cum." he stuttered out, struggling to talk. eddie sped up to help him get over the edge.

one final loud moan left steve's mouth as his let loose into eddie's mouth. he tried to keep it all in but as it kept on coming, some spilt over to the outside of his lips.

steve grabbed eddie's chin making him look up at him. steve leant in and kissed eddie, wiping off his cum from around eddie's mouth.

"fuck eddie, since when did you get so good and giving head?" steve asked as he lay back against the couch.

"what, was i not good before?" eddie replied as he sat next to him on the couch.

"well i mean, you've definitely gotten better." he punches him gently on the arm before going to put his clothes on.

"guess we gotta sort you out now." steve said looking at eddie's pants which was sticking out more than usual.

"i'm not one to protest."

let's just say, there were a couple rounds after that.

was this good? idk i hope it was heh