tattoos pt 2 - lemon

steve looked at eddie for a moment, about to say something. but before he could speak eddie had grabbed his hand and was speed walking through the house. he lead them to an empty room so he could show him the rest of his tattoos.

eddie shut the door behind the two of them, sitting down on the bed.

steve sat down next to him, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"you wanna see them, right?" eddie asked, a nervous tone in his voice.

"yeah. if you're ok with that." steve replied.

"well i wouldn't of brought you here if i didn't want to show you." eddie chuckled, steve laughed along with him.

after a couple of seconds, eddie lifted his shirt up over his head, leaving him with a bare chest. steve felt the heat rush to his face as he tried to hold eye contact with eddie.

they looked at each other for a couple seconds before eddie started to talk.

a/n
i tried to find photos of the tattoo/s on his chest but couldn't find any so sorry if i describe it wrong. also i'm gonna pretend he has more than 1 on his chest :)

"so there's this one which i really like. i didn't know where i got the inspiration from but i really liked it." he said as he pointed to a circular tattoo that lay just above where his heart was.

"and then there's this one. this ones not too bad but the tattoo artist did kind of a shit job so it didn't turn out like i hoped it would." steve stared at eddie in awe as he talked about his tattoos and what they all meant. some sentimental and others just completely stupid.

"and then this one i got when i was drunk one time." he laughed. steve's heart flipped at the sound of eddie's laugh. it filled him with such joy and made him smile.

"well someones smiley." eddie jokingly says to steve.

"oh sorry, you're just really cute when you're excited about stuff." steve almost immediately regretted what he said as soon as he said it.

"i what?" eddie asked, shocked by the statement that left harrington's mouth.

"oh jesus. umm, sorry. i didn't mean to say that," steve stuttered embarrassed.

as steve tried to recover from what he'd just said, eddie's cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink as steve's words sunk in.

"you think i'm cute, don't you harrington?" he smirked.

"no. i mean, not no as in you aren't cute. you are cute, pretty even-"

"you think im pretty?" eddie's face was now a shade darker. and his smile grew.

"well i mean- yes i guess you could say that-" steve was still trying to save himself, completely oblivious to how eddie was reacting.

before steve could continue, eddie placed a hand on the side of steve's face.

"someone must be nervous about me being shirtless." eddie teased.

steve's face went a dark shade of red as he stared into eddie's deep eyes.

"do you really think i'm pretty?" eddie's asked again, more serious this time. steve sat quietly for a second, thinking of how to respond.

"i think you're absolutely gorgeous." steve replied, a small smile left on his lips.

if eddies face wasn't already red, it definitely was now. they both let out little chuckles, giddy like teenage girls.

with eddie's hand still on the side of steve's face, he leaned in towards him. steve looked down at eddies lips quickly before returning to his eyes. they were inches apart from each other. admiring each other.

"can i kiss you, harrington." eddie whispered.

with a light nod of the head, eddie moved forward finally making their lips meet. eddie moved his other hand to the other side of his face. steve lightly placed a hand on the back of eddie's head, playing slightly with his curls.

eddie pulled steve onto his lap as they started to kiss more and more. steve's fingers tangled up in eddie's hair as he kissed him. eddies hands ghosted his back as steve adjusted himself in eddies lap.

they're kissing became more aggressive. eddie swipped his tongue along the others, asking for entrance. he immediately obliged and allowed him access. hands tangled in each other's hair as they made out. eddie started to lay back, steve uses one hand to hold himself up above the boy below him while the other cups the side of his face. eddies hands still in steve's hair.

deep groans and shallow breaths come from the two. they separate for only a moment before they start again.

eddie pulls away to catch his breath. he looks up at steve. he fiddles with the lower hem of steve's shirt.

"it's only fair." he says. he looks up at steve with siren eyes, making steve go insane. he quickly rips off his denim jacket before lifting his shirt over his head. not wasting a second to get back down to eddie. eddies hands travel over steve's back.

harrington starts to lightly kiss eddies jawline, getting little whines from the boy below him. he sucks and bites around his jaw and neck. eddie scratches his back as he moans quietly with every place steve kisses. steve finds his weak spot as eddie lets out a louder moan. he attacks it, biting and sucking harder every time. eddie claws steve's back as he tries to keep his moans down.

"geez, someone's sensitive." steve says pulling away from his neck.

"hey, i haven't made out with someone in a long time." eddie snaps back.

steve shakes his head with a smile before pressing his lips back onto eddies. the kiss lasts a couple seconds before eddie pulls back.

"we should probably get back out there huh?" he smirks.

"aww, but i wanna keep going." steve whines.

"calm down sweetheart. it's not like we can only make out once." eddie laughs.

"fine." steve sits up and gets off of eddie, grabbing his shirt and jacket off the floor.

when he puts the shirt over his head, eddie grabs him by his collar and pulls him back in for one last kiss. steve wraps his arm around eddies waist as they hold out the kiss.

"cmon harrington," eddie pulls away, "let's get back out there."

sorry- i'm not amazing at writing make outs and stuff but i hope that was decent haha