sneak out - fluff

"what movie guys?" robin says filling through a box of tapes.

"what movies you got?" nancy asks getting comfortable next to jonathan.

"umm, back to the future, the goonies, the breakfast club." robin lists through a couple.

"i like back to the future." steve says as he sits down in front of the couch.

"sure, everyone ok with that?" robin asks looking for the other opinions.

everyone else agrees, so robin puts in the tap before going and sitting next to steve.

eddie was laid out on the couch behind steve and robin, he fiddled with the guitar pick on his necklace. steve turns around to look at eddie, giving him a kind toothless smile. eddie looked at him, his eyes scrunching as he returned the gentle smile.

eddie sat up, putting his legs in the spot beside steve as the movie started to play.

time skip 45 mins.

the movie still quietly played in the background, nancy and jonathan were cuddled up closely on a bean bag, sound asleep. robins head rested on the couch behind her, seconds away from sleep.

eddie still sat on the couch, watching the movie. steve, however, glazed over the screen. in his own world.

"harrington." eddie whispered. steve turned around and his face went red.

eddie was man spreading, one arm rested on the top of his head, the other laying on his thigh. he held his guitar pick in between his teeth. steve had to admit, eddie looked hot.

"take a picture, it'll last longer." eddie chuckled. steve turned around embarrassed at the fact he'd been caught staring.

"harrington." eddie said again. steve turned around slowly, looking at him again.

"what." he said.

"wanna get out of here?" eddie said with a smirk.

"what- why?" steve asked confused.

"it's boring. let's go have fun." eddie leans forward and whispers in to steve's ear, "just us two. alone."

steve did like the sound of that. he thought about it for a moment before he looked into eddie's eyes and nodded.

with a big smile, eddie stood up. he put his hand out for steve to grab. Steve took it gently, eddie lifting him off the ground. once he was standing, he didn't let go of eddie's hand. both of them looked down at their hands as their fingers intertwined. both looked at each other and started to giggle sweetly. they started quickly tip toeing out of the room.

"where are you guys going?" it was robin. the two boys turned around, startled by the sudden voice. eddie gave steve a scared look going to let go of his hand. but steve stopped him, giving him a reassuring look.

"we're just gonna go somewhere, don't worry about us." steve said calmly. robin lifted her head off the couch. she rubbed her eyes before looking over at eddie and steve. her eyes dropped to their intertwined hands. a smile grew on her lips as she looked back up at the two. her eyes met harrington's, she gave him a small nod of the head.

"ok, you two have fun." she smiled at both of them. eddie looked over at steve, a huge smile on his face. steve thanked robin before they ran out the door.

"but not too much fun!" robin called after them. she heard the two of them laugh from down the hall.

this one was a lot shorter. i just wanted to write about someone being supportive of them lol. should i do a part 2 where they actually go out and do stuff? if so, pls gimme stuff because i honestly don't know what they'd do. thanks again for the support :)