pool - fluff

the cool night air stuck to the teenagers wet bodies as they jumped in and out of the water. music and cheerful calls filled the air as they mucked around.

"i'm gonna get you." steve chanted.

"no, fuck you!" robin screamed as she tried to swim as quickly as she could to the edge of the pool. steve was faster though. he caught up to the shorter girl and grabbed her around her waist. she yelped out as steve lifted her into the air and threw her into the water again.

she rose to surface gasping for air with a wide smile on her face. once she was stable she splashed steve with water.

"you bitch!"

"hate the game not the play." steve shrugged. he made his way to the edge and hopped out of the water.

he walked past nancy and jonathan who were sat on lounge chairs, both with brown bottles in their hands.

"nanc, i didn't know you drunk." steve said shocked.

"felt like badass." nancy said looking at the taller.

steve gave her a supportive head nod before he walked over to the stereo. eddie stood next to it shuffling through a couple of tapes that sat on the table beside it.

"now what do you think you're doing?" steve said with a smirk.

eddie looked up surprised by steve's voice before he tried to hide the tapes he was holding.

"nothing." eddie replied quickly.

"i told you not to mess with the music." steve said reaching behind eddie to try and grab the tape. but before he could grab it, eddie retracted his hand and started to run away.

"oh no you don't." steve smirked. he chased after the metal head, trying not to slip on the wet deck.

eddie let out shrieks as steve gained on him. he held the tape above his head as he ran around.

"get him steve!" robin called from the pool.

"i'm gonna get you munson."

"no you're not." eddie laughed as he ran. steve strategically changed directions and started to run the other way.

eddie looked behind him and couldn't see steve anymore. his eye brows furrowed in confusion before he turned around and saw steve running straight at him.

he screamed before he turned around, well he tried to. he slipped on the deck but caught himself, losing all the momentum he had. before he could react, steve had grabbed him by the waist and had picked him up.

"i got you!" steve cried with glee.

"put me down." eddie laughed while hitting steve on the back.

steve stumbled towards the edge of the pool and started to slowly fall. eddie let out a high pitched scream as they fell. he threw the tape over the two of them so it didn't fall in the water with them. and with that they fell in the water, a big splash being created by the two of them.

they wrestled under the water, climbing over each other to reach the surface.

they gasped for air as they came up, both letting out breathy laugh. eddie was stood in the water, steve still paddling beside him.

eddie grabbed steve's hand and pulled him towards him. steve looked at eddie with a smile. steve wrapped his legs around eddie's waist and placed his hands around eddie's neck. eddie kept his hands under steve's thighs to support them both.

steve cupped the sides of eddie's face and leant in to kiss the other. eddie smiled into the kiss, one of his hands rubbing up against steve's thigh.

"hey, keep it PG fellas." jonathan called from the deck. the two pulled away and looked at jonathan. they let out low chuckles before looking back at each other. they leant in for one last quick peck before eddie got off of the other. they walked slowly through to water to edge of the pool, placed their arms on the outside and leant against the edge.

robin swam over to the two and crouched in the water in front of them.

"how long have you two been together again?" robin asked sweetly.

"about 6 months i'm pretty sure." eddie said looking over at steve.

"yeah i think 6 months in a couple days." steve smiled at eddie.

"that's so cute! you guys are literally the cutest couple i know." robin said.

"hey, what about us?" nancy called from the side.

"well i mean you guys are cute but you're literally sitting down at a pool hangout. get your asses in here then maybe i'll rethink my answer."

the two wasted no time jumping up from their seat and running to the pool. jonathan sprinted before diving into the pool. nancy followed closely behind before she bomb dived into the water.

the other three all shielded their faces as the two jumps made quite a splash.

jonathan and nancy both came up to the surface and joined the others.

"there, are we your favourite now?" jonathan asked out of breath.

"hmm, maybe."

the two groaned making the other three laugh. jonathan leant against the wall but kept majority of his body in the water. nancy came over and cradled around him.

"ok, you guys are pretty cute though." robin said looking at the other two.

"yeah, we are. just took you guys a while to see it." nancy joked.

eddie grabbed steve's hand which lay beside his own. steve looked over at eddie with a soft smile.

their fingers stayed interlocked as the group joked around. they talked about random shit, deep shit and everything in between.

hey y'all....
sorry the super late upload i've just kinda lost motivation but i'll get it back. this is probably my shortest one yet but again- no motivation lol.

because i have no motivation, please give me some ideas as what to write.

thanks again for the support <33