talking dirty - idek but its not platonic

steve roamed the crowded halls of hawkins high. he held his books down by his side, observing to chaos. girls giggling as they walk past, jocks bouncing basketballs, people rapidly reading over notes. it looked like a cut scene from every teen high school movie ever made and it filled steve with comfort. this was normal, life was finally back to normal.

he walks up to his locker to get out the books he needed for his next class. but he was caught of guard when the locker was shut for him, slamming right in his face.

steve flinched at the loud sound of the locker shutting closed. the hand that was spread across the surface of the locker was one that anyone could guess. his silver rings shining in the crappy hallway light, the callices on his fingers scattered across his skin.

"harrington." eddie said in a hushed husky voice, one that sent shivers up steve's spine.

"eddie." steve replied nonchalantly. he avoided eye contact with the other. eddie chuckled deeply, placing two fingers under steve's chin making him look up at him.

steve slapped eddie's hand away. "we're in public you nitwit."

"aw, is princess nervous?" eddie smirked. steve's stomach swirled at the nickname.

"if this is about the other night-" steve started.

"what, why on earth would it be about the other night?" eddie chuckled sarcastically.

"look, we had an agreement." steve said standing his ground.

"oh yeah, and what was that?" eddie leant his arm up against the other lockers, pushing his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

"you'd help me... figure out some stuff and obviously you gained from that. then after that we don't speak unless i come up to you." steve states.

"but we're talking." eddie smiles cheekily.

"yeah cause you came up to me!"steve pushed his finger firmly into eddie's chest, rather annoyed with the shit he was pulling.

"ohhh i see, so we're playing by your rules." eddie pushed his finger into steve's chest, mocking his actions.

steve stood quietly, again avoiding eye contact.

"so i don't get a say- in anything?" his words are harsh but coated with sweet and innocent talk. eddie cocks his eyebrow at steve's silent response.

"well then, i guess i didn't give you a good enough lesson on manners the other night. did i?" eddie had walked around steve so he was behind him. steve dared to move at all, frozen in his place. "or- respecting your elders."

eddie's breath was hot on steve's neck, tingles shooting across his entire body.

"eddie, we're in public. you know that right?" steve spoke through gritted teeth.

"oh i know. i know full well." he whispered into steve's ear, his hand grazing up the side of steve's arm. his rings cold against his skin. before steve could react, eddie's swiftly moved his hand so it was wrapped around steve's neck. eddie moving with it so he was standing back in front of steve. steves breath hitched at the sudden contact.

"you don't own me steve," steve loved it when eddie used his actual name and didn't call him 'harrington'. "we both know where you stand, and that's not at all. you belong on your fucking knees." eddie spoke into steve's ear, not too far away so it didn't look to intimate but just close enough so it was intimidating.

as the words were spoken to him, steve felt his knees fall weak. holy fuck- eddie munson was hot.

eddie pushed off steve's neck, making steve jolt back a little. eddie looked down at steve's lips, licking his own. he looked back up at steve's eyes, a hunger inside of them.

and with that, eddie gave him a small head nod before walking away silently, leaving steve too stunned to speak.

ok... i need honest opinions, did we like this or was this cringe/badly written etc. idk how i feel about it but lemme know