the other night pt 1. - smut

"ahhh shit shit shit." steve let out a long sigh as he stood in front of the door. he honestly had no idea why he was here. well obviously he knew WHY but he didn't know why he'd actually gone through with it.

he knocked on the door slowly. he waited a couple seconds before the door opened and the metal head stood in front of him.

"steve?" eddie asked extremely confused.

"hey..." steve said sheepishly.

"what the hell are you doing here?" eddie asked. he leant up against the door frame a small smirk on his lips.

steve stood quietly for a moment before clearing his throat. "umm, that's a great question."

"i know. that's why i asked it." eddie chuckled.

steve looked down at his feet nervously, shifting his weight between them.

"can i come in?" steve asked.

"oh yeah, sure come in." eddie stepped aside letting steve inside the trailer.

steve looked around the room, it was cosy. it wasn't too messy but had the perfect amount of clutter. he made himself comfortable on the couch, waiting for eddie to join him.

eddie came back with 2 beers handing one to steve before sitting on the couch beside him.

"so, why you here?" eddie asked as he took a swig of his beer.

"well. it's- it's kinda, weird." steve scratched the back of his neck anxiously.

"i'm sure it's nothing i can't handle." eddie smirked.

"well. i've been kinda confused." steve started. eddie nodded, telling steve to continue. "and i was wondering if you could help me figure some stuff out since you seem to be kind of an expert in this area."

"oh, you want some weed?" eddie questioned.

"no. no that's not it," steve paused. "can you kiss me?"

eddie's eyes widened at the question. kiss him? was he already high? he didn't seem like it.

"the fuck- why the hell would you want me to kiss you?" eddie laughed. this had to be some kind of prank or practical joke.

"just do it." steve pleaded. "please."

eddie stopped laughing and took a genuine look at steve's face. he looked scared, confused. his eyes were glossy and puddles of water sat loosely on his water line.

"ok, if you say so."

eddie cupped the side of steve's face. he looked down at steve's pink lips. steve's heart was beating so fast inside his chest. his hands became sweaty, he kept his eyes on eddie's, not moving them.

before he could pull away, eddie joined their lips together. steve's stomach dropped to the soles of his shoes. he sat there, not kissing back. did he like this? was this what he thought it'd be. to really make sure, he kissed eddie back.

eddie's stomach filled with butterflies as steve returned the kiss. eddie moved himself so he was sitting cross legged facing steve, steve doing the same. eddie placed his other hand on the other side of steve's face. steve rested his hands on eddie's chest. the kiss was slow, cautious.

after a moment or two, they pulled away from each other. eddie moved his hands from steve's face, fiddling with them in his lap. they looked everywhere other than each other. as they moved their eyes around they accidentally met but not before they darted away from each other. they both let out nervous laughs. steve cleared his throat, moving to meet eddie's eyes.