the other night pt 2. - smut

"on the couch. now."

steve had never moved faster than he had in that moment. he was off his knees and lying down on the couch, waiting for eddie.

eddie sighed before letting out a husky laugh.

"you love being told what to do. don't you harrington?" eddie said as he took his pants completely off. he threw them to the side and started to walk over to steve. he stood above steve, he ran his fingers through steve's hair, a gentle yet lustful smirk on his face.

he crouched down next to steve, so they were at the same eye level.

"what do you want from me. steve." eddie asked.

steve sat for a moment, quiet. he didn't quite know. he'd never had sex with a guy, he'd also never bottomed before.

"umm, i- i don't know." steve stammered.

eddie cocked his eyebrow.

"you- you don't know?" he said teasingly.

steve's face went red out of embarrassment. he shrugged slightly, answering eddies question indirectly.

eddie let out a light chuckle. he stood back up got on the couch. he was in between steve's legs. steve looked down at him with a nervous gaze.

"can these," he pulled at one of steve's belt loops. "come off?" he looked up at steve with a lustful hungry look.

steve gulped at the look on his face. he slowly nodded. eddie looked down at steve's jeans and started to undo them. he started to pull them off, steve lifted his hips to help him take them off.

what steve wasn't expecting though was that eddie took his boxers off at the same time. his dick sprung (i hate that so much but i have no idea how to word it) out, catching him off guard.

eddie looked down at steve's dick. he licked his lips subtly.

"hmm, yeah we're gonna ignore this." eddie said as he moved upwards. he gave steve a long kiss before moving back down.

"what? what do you mean?" steve asked confused. why would they take off his pants for his dick to just get ignored.

"oh honey," eddie chuckled. "so inexperienced. so fragile. so tight." eddie smirked up at steve.

the heat rushed into steve's face as he realised what eddie was hinting at.

"oh." he said nervously.

"is that- is that ok with you?" eddie asked.

"mhm." steve replied.

"you sure?" eddie wanted to make sure.

"yes, i'm positive." he smiled down at the other brunette.

eddie gave steve one more long kiss, sealing what he'd just said.

eddie crawled back down to steve's lower body.

"remember, i'm the one in control. so you're gonna listen. understand?" eddie said now back on his dominant side. steve replied quietly with a hum and a nod of the head.

eddie grabbed steve's ankles and lifted his legs over his shoulders. he placed soft kisses over steve's calves. steve's face flushed at how gentle eddie was being.

with steve's legs now over his shoulders, eddie moved towards steve's dick. he kissed the inner side of steve's thigh, nipping at the skin. steve moaned slightly at the pleasure.

"pass me that tube over there." eddie said suddenly. steve looked up from eddie and saw a small white tube that sat on a small table next to him. he grabbed it and passed it down to eddie.