SS - Nanami Minami: Maiden's Heart

*yawn*

As I woke up, I stretched my arms. I felt great, so refreshed that I almost couldn't believe it. Even though I'm not sleeping anymore, I felt as if I was still dreaming.

I saw things so.. differently right now. What'd changed? If someone asked me, I'd have said nothing at all. But that really wouldn't have been true. 

I, Nanami Minami, was now free from my tunnel-vision. It was like I had gained enough power to overcome the old me..

And who do I have to thank for that?

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka.

Hehe.. seriously, that guy.. I don't know how to describe him. He's really one of a kind. I'm pretty sure that if you searched the whole world, you couldn't find anyone even remotely similar to him. Whether I was asleep or awake, Ayanokōji-kun was always on my mind.

It's just that.. he's.. so awesome! So badass! Nakamu called him a "loner" back when that thing with Konno happened.. but that was so mean! Even then, I thought it was really cool what he did.. like, standing up for Nakamu and for what he believes in. I definitely wouldn't have been able to do it at that time.. hehe...

So, everyone who thinks Ayanokōji-kun is some "weird loner"—you're wrong!

Because as it turns out, Ayanokōji-kun is a good talker. He's super smart, mature, calm and.. ridiculously strong. And I'm not talking about normal strength here, he's insanely strong!! Strong enough to beat the president of the karate club in an arm-wrestling match without breaking a sweat!!!

Seriously, how cool is that?? He's so collected all the time... and he's so strong.. and so good looking.. and.. and...

"Huh!?" Wait a minute. Had I...? Don't tell me that I.. For him..? "No!.. Wait.. maybe? That can't be.."

I held my hands over my beet-red face and shook my head. Blushing like a fairy-tale princess falling in love for the first time with a prince that came to her rescue.. honestly, it looks exactly like that right now.

Burying my face into my pillow, I tried to drown out my voice and screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

...

This.. isn't helping. Burying my face into something isn't helping. It reminds me.. of what happened yesterday at the playground. When I.. I.. buried my face.. into his ch-..est...

I really want to do that again.. It was so—

No! What would he think of me.. I'm sure Ayanokōji-kun wouldn't want that, right? I mean.. I'd just be an annoyance.

Aaaagh! I don't get it.. why is it so easy when I do it to Tama-chan.. but I can't do the same to Ayanokōji-kun?! Are you serious!?

I hugged my pillow in annoyance and rolled around in bed, trying to banish all thought of Ayanokōji-kun..

Didn't I hug him as well...?

Why did I even do that?! Didn't I notice how embarrassing that was? And Ayanokōji-kun just kept silent, as if nothing was happening.. 

I don't get why I feel this way!! He actually had said some horrible things.. stuff a normal person would've never forgiven Ayanokōji-kun for. Everyone would definitely bear him a grudge.

But in the end.. he helped me. He told me that metaphor. He listened to my story. In the playground, he called Tama over to cheer me up.. He sent me that picture of the rankings where I beat Hinami... He..

patted my head.

Touching the top of my head, I tried to mimic his movements...

Seriously, what am I even doing right now? This looks so stupid!