𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭

"That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun." Dustin paced in front of the other three "Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it."

"But there's gotta be a way in." Y/n shook her head

"Well, you know...I could just take him out." Steve shrugged

"Take who out?" Robin leaned closer

"The Russian guard." He watched as y/n covered her mouth as if she was trying not to laugh loudly  "What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy."

"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?" Dustin stopped pacing

"Yes, Dustin, I did..And that's why I would be sneaking."

"Ah. Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually... won a fight?" Dustin asked and Steve nodded

"You got your ass handed to you by Billy" y/n reminded "I mean I kind of did too, but if I hadnt of gotten him down you'd be dead"

"Okay, that was one time.. "

"Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?" Dustin continued

"Listen, that doesn't count."

"Why wouldn't it? Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you." Y/n rose her brows

"It was-"

"You got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood things that all added up-" Dustin began to name them off

"That just might work." Robin stood up and headed for the tips jar

"Robin. Hey, Robin!" Steve yelled "Hey, what... what are you doing"

"I need cash." She yelled as she ran off

"Well, half of that's mine." Steve said as they watched as she ran out of the shop "Where're you going?"

"To find a way into that room, a safe way. And, in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave, and don't get beat up.I'll be back in a jiff."

"Oh, dude." Steve looked over at Dustin who licked the ice cream off the scooper, Steve took it and twirled it around his fingers before putting it in his pocket "Come on, man, not my scooper."

~

"It is fascinating what 20 bucks will get you.at the County Recorder's Office." Robin placed down the blueprints "Starcourt Mall. The complete blueprints. So, this is us, Scoops" she mover her finger to another part  "and this is where we want to get."

"I mean, I don't really see a way in." Steve shook his head

"There's not, if you're talking exclusively about doors." Robin showed them the next page

"Air ducts." Y/n looked down at it

"Exactly. Turns out, this secret room needs air just like any old room. And these air ducts" she grabbed a dry erase markers and  drew a red line where it leaded to connect both rooms "lead all the way... here."

~

Steve held the screwdriver in his mouth as he took off the vent cover  he looked down at Dustin "Flashlight."

"Thank you." Steve took it hannding th screwdriver to Dustin before shining the light into the vent  "Yeah, I don't know, man. I don't know if you can fit in here. It's, like...super tight."

"I'll fit. Trust me." Dustin nodded "No collar bones, remember?"

"Uh, excuse me?" Robin looked at them confused