Twenty

We reached the trailer park and rode right up to Eddie's trailer.

"Right here," Eddie led us.

"That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally," Robin said.

"Just inhaled a bunch of that crap," Steve coughed. "It's stuck in my throat."

We all walked up the steps to the trailer.

Walking in, there was another snack sized portal on the ceiling.

"Holy shit," I cursed.

"This is right where Chrissy died," Eddie told us. "Like, right where she died."

He stared at it with anger so I did the thing I do now, I grabbed his hand.

He looked down at me. I guess my presence calms him, comforts him.

"I think there's something in there," Robin said, looking at the portal.

There was something lumpy moving around.

"What the hell is that?" Steve said, getting closer.

Suddenly it broke through to our side. Robin screamed and Eddie pulled me behind him. We were all hiding behind Steve.

Steve was the first to approach it. "No way."

We looked up at the ceiling.

There stood Dustin, Lucas, Max and Erica.

Dustin was laughing. "Hi there."

"Hi," Steve waved at them.

"Holy shit, this is trippy," Robin said.

"Bada Bada Boom!" Dustin laughed.

"How do we get out of here?" I asked them once Dustin finished his serotonin rush.

"Great question!" Dustin smiled. "We're gonna make a rope and you're gonna climb through!"

"O....Okay, Henderson," Steve said unsure.

The four of them on the other side started tying sheets and clothing together to form a makeshift rope. They grabbed Eddie's bed and placed it under the portal.

"Those stains are uh..." He looked down at me, red in his cheeks. "I don't know what those stains are."

He reminded me of Billy, only Billy wasn't ashamed of the stains he made. He showed them off to every girl he brought home. He said it turned them on or some crappy shit like that.

"Mhm, okay loverboy," I mumbled.

"Not quite sure how these physics are gonna work but, uh, here goes nothing," Dustin said. He tossed the makeshift rope up towards us and then it fell down in front of us. "There we go." And if my theory is correct.... Abracadabra! All right! Pull on it, see if it holds!"

Robin grabbed it and it didn't move.

"This is the craziest shit I've seen in my life and I've seen some crazy shit," Erica said, looking up at us.

"Guess I'm the guinea pig," Robin said. She started climbing up and when she reached the middle she began to fall. "Oh my god!" She landed on Eddie's suspiciously stained bed.

"I'm next," I said, approaching the rope. Bless my weak ass arms for pulling me up. I grunted as I climbed. I hope my ass at least looked good. "Holy shit!" I screamed as I fell.

Robin helped me up and I saw Eddie from the other side.

"You're right. This is hella trippy," I told Robin as Eddie came towards us.

"That was fun. Shit," Eddie panted as he landed. He stood next to me.

"See you on the other side," I heard Steve tell Nancy

"Yeah, on the other side," She smiled at him as she looked at the rope.

Then she didn't move.

"Nancy, you gonna go?" Steve joked. "Nance?"

"Vecna," Max whispered.

"Nancy, Nancy wake up," Steve shook my sister.

"Charlie," Vecna's voice was in my head. "I promised you peace. It's time for you and your sister to join me."

I was back in Starcourt mall. Billy was laying there, dead, next to me.

But this time, I was the one drenched in blood.

-----

A/N: Still have not seen volume 2. however, vecna really said yas with that twin telepathy shit and got both nancy and charlie. 

Idek what happens in vol 2 but i'm sticking with my theories for now