Season 5 theories

1.) eddie comes back as a vampire as stated in other theories. but what if he comes back as one of vecna's monsters. he doesn't know who he is and he's fighting everyone like steve and dustin until he hears metal music and kind of snaps out of the mind control. (also i feel like if vecna didn't get to chrissy, eddie would have fallen in love with her after some time.)

2.) dustin learns the guitar. it makes him feel closer to eddie and it's also a backup plan for playing music if there is no cassette player around

3.) max does wake up but she is most likely permanently blind and/or needs a wheelchair or a crutch for the rest of her life

4.) steve and robin live together now. or they live within a mile of the others now. the entire group can't be more than ten minutes away from each other without feeling like they're about to be attacked. 

5.) waking up max could also be a large part in defeating vecna. because if he has her mind, he most likely only needs her heart for the portal to take over hawkins.

6.) WILL GETS POWERS. i mean he does have a strong connection to the upside down. he became a part of it for a while. it isn't crazy to think he has powers but has been repressing them along with his feelings for mike AHEM anyway.

7.) this is a long shot but hear me out. vecna has used flesh from people to make a monster. what if he uses flesh from people to make other people. like what if he resurrects chrissy and the other snapped victims from body parts and attacks people, making it seem like they were never dead.

8.) where did jason go? did he go to the upside down? did he die? did he burn like vecna? that is all i want to know

9.) henry/vecna/001 is el's dad. this makes sense. because he was also experimented on and was being controlled. so what are the odds that all of the other children in the lab were his biological children? i'd say its like a 70/30 chance. does he know that? i don't know. but what if that is something that el finds out and uses to defeat him? 

10.) this would be awful if it happened. but steve dies. i feel like every time someone talks about their future or confesses their love, they die. he was supposed to die in season one. but now that he talked about wanting a fulfilling life with children and wanting nancy, he's sealed his fate.

11.) we now know that el can resurrect people. max died and el brought her back two minutes after. so what if she just like spontaneously resurrects chrissy or eddie. idk

12.) will dies. this goes along with the hunger games theory that comes full circle with katniss volunteering for prim to protect her and prim dying anyway. the whole party and everyone that knew about the upside down was working to protect will. they had a funeral for him but they rescued him. but what if it comes full circle and will is the real connection to the upside down. so he sacrifices himself.

that's all i have for now. if you have more please comment them and i'll add them and tag you >>>