Page 10

Liam slept well that night. With that line crossed they found a new level to their relationship. Liam finally felt free, felt ready to move on. They went on dates made out in the front seat of Alex's car. Liam had initiated some make out sessions in whatever places he could find but Alex was insistent when it went farther than making out they found a bed. No matter how much Liam teased or pushed Alex, Alex took his time and made them both crazy before filling Liam with his cum. Liam liked it but he also wanted to know how Alex felt when pushed beyond his limit.

It became their habit when they were at his fathers estate to get up and go for a run around the property before breakfast. they were finishing up their second lap and heading for the house.

"Come on, it was totally obvious." Liam said.

"How so?"

"He grows up in a brothel taken care of by and then taking care of women and he sees her a sword to her throat. She is the reason he mastered the sword. Had she not been there he'd have lost." Liam explained.

"I think you are a hopeless romantic." Alex said opening the back door letting Liam go in first. They both came to a halt as their parents sprung apart. Helen had a blush staining her cheeks.

"I'm not the only one." Liam said chuckling. The both went through the room smiling.

"Don't mind us, as you were." Alex said as they left them alone. Liam was grinning as they mounted the stairs.

"So that was interesting."

"Yeah, I knew that they'd been spending a lot of time together but..."

"Didn't know it had gone that far?"

"Right. I think I'll go try to scrub my brain free of that image now."

"Me too." Liam said heading into his room. Alex popped his head in after him.

"I was going to head into the city. Since it's Saturday we could see the new marvel."

"Sure." Alex headed for his shower. He'd been trying not to analyze his feelings toward Liam. He knew what they were but looking at it to closely made him ask questions he didn't have answers for. The most important of which was how did Liam feel about him?

Liam was waiting for him in the garage.

"So when are you going to let me drive that?" He pointed to the GTO in the corner under a cover.

"When I feel you are ready." They headed to the mall, wondering around just chatting until their showing started at two. They had lunch at BJ's before they headed over. When the movie was over Liam headed for the bathroom while Alex waited by the exit. After nearly ten minutes of waiting he went into the mens room.

"Yo, Liam, you fall in?" He checked the urinals then each stall. He wasn't there. He grabbed a man washing his hands. Did you see a skinny guy marvel t-shirt?"

"Yeah a couple guys walked him out, headed toward the other end of the cinema." Alex took off. Liam wouldn't have left without telling him. He would have texted if nothing else, which meant he didn't go voluntarily and the only one he'd go quietly with was someone he was afraid of, Joey. He hit the sidewalk to see Liam being forced into an SUV at the curb.

"Liam!" Liam turned.

"Alex? Help!" Alex took off but he wasn't fast enough they peeled away. Alex took a picture of the SUV with his phone and then dialed 911. Two hours later he was still sitting the police station. His father and Helen were sitting with him. Helen was crying into his fathers arms.

"You should go home, we'll call you the minute we have anything." The detective said.

"I'm not going anywhere, if I have to set up camp right here I will. I want him back!" Alex said slamming his hands on the desk.

"I know, and we are doing everything we can."

"Son..."

"No dad, I was right there. Right there. Two minutes earlier and they'd never gotten to him in the first place. Should have gone with him. I knew that Joey was out there I knew he was waiting. I should have done something." He'd told the detective all about Joey, Helen had been upset that Alex had known about a threat but hadn't said anything to them about it.

"You never did say why you believe that Joey would be after him." Alex shot a look at Helen who was still crying into his dads arms. His dad nodded and escorted Helen away.

"I'm assuming you know about Liam's father?"

"Yeah that was big news."

"I don't know the details but I do know that the bastard gave Liam to Joey in some bargain between them. He was cause for at least half the damage done to Liam. We both know Joey's rep, he doesn't give up things that are his, or things he thinks are his. If he has Liam, which I am certain he does then Liam is in a lot of danger and probably already needs an ambulance."

"Give me a minute." The detective wondered away to speak to some other men. They weren't going to do what needed to be done. Alex stood and headed for the exit. His father watched him go worry on his face.

"I'll get him myself." Though Alex had no idea where to start.