Epilogue

"About time you bring him around where I can meet him. I've been dragging details out of you for months." Laurel said to Alex as he led Liam into the reception at their parents wedding. "If he were a girl I'd start betting on when he'd get pregnant at this rate." Alex belly laughed while Liam turned bright red.

"I keep trying but so far nothing yet." Alex teased. Liam elbowed him.

"I'm gonna go dance with mom. Behave yourself." Liam told Alex getting a kiss before heading off.

"I'm so happy you finally met someone. This was definitely the hard way though. So how long until your wedding?"

"Liam decided that he wants to be a June bride."

"I doubt he said it that way."

"No, what he said was that he wanted to wait until his classes were done. June, then a nice long honeymoon before he starts classes in August."

"I saw Tony in the church has he spoken to you yet?" Laurel asked. Alex rolled his eyes.

"No."

"Then here's your chance here he comes." Alex went for polite as Tony held out his hand.

"I hear that congratulations are in order for you as well."

"Thank you." Alex says.

"I hope I get a chance to meet him."

"Meet who?" Liam asked appearing at Alex's elbow. He had a plate of sweets.

"You actually. Liam this is Tony."

"Ah Tony. I've heard a lot about you. Thank you for leaving him alone. It's been the best thing for me." Alex rolled his eyes at him.

"Real subtle there babe."

"You know me I like honesty." Tony looked at Alex with regret.

"I made a mistake when I broke up with you but it's too late now. I wish you luck and happiness Alex." Liam handed Laurel his plate.

"Come on lets dance." He pulled Alex to the dance floor and stepped into his arms. They just swayed to the slow romantic music. Liam smiled at Alex. "We've come a long way since we first met."

"Definitely." Alex said.

"One thing I still need though."

"If I can do it you know I will."

"Tell me you love me. I know you do but do you realize you've never actually said it?" Alex hesitated.

"I haven't?"

"No." Liam said chuckling.

"Then let me make it official." Alex pulled back from Liam and lifted Liam's hand holding them to his heart. "I love you Liam."

"I love you too Alex. Do I get a formal proposal now?"

"Maybe." Alex pulled him in laying a kiss on his neck. He spoke low in Liam's ear. "Maybe I'll wait until I'm deep inside of you filling you with my cum then ask you to marry me. Maybe we'll take that GTO for a spin and I'll fuck you hard and deep in the back seat while I ask you." Liam groaned and pulled Alex for a deep kiss.

"You better make good on that soon." Alex took his hand and led him off the dance floor and then to a small closet in the hall. He pushed Liam back against he wall and devoured his mouth. Liam moaned and groaned as Alex stripped his pants down and roughly grabbed his cock stroking it driving Liam quickly toward the edge. Alex turned Liam and pulled his hips back before bending him forward toward the wall. Alex could hear Liam panting hard as he spread his ass and thrust inside with no preparation. Liam cried out in joy. Alex had been worried when Liam first asked for harder. After Joey, Alex worried about harming Liam, or reminding him of the past. He worried that he'd scar Liam more then he already was. But Liam trusted Alex completely, never once thinking of Joey when he knew that Alex loved him and would sooner kill himself then harm Liam.

"Alex, yes fuck me. Please. I want you to fill me."

"Always. You are mine." Their coupling was frantic with need and desire. Alex pushed deep held still and filled Liam as Liam covered the wall in his cum.

"Liam the love of my life. Will you marry me?" Liam gave a breathless chuckle.

"Yes. Tonight, tomorrow when ever you want I'll be there."

"This coming weekend, justice of the peace."

"Yes." Liam said turning around, not caring that his pants were still around his knees. Alex smiled as he kissed his soon to be husband. It was going to be a lot of fun erasing all the memories of Liam's scars from him. Alex lifted Liam's leg parting him and thrusting inside again. Their future was finally going to be trouble free for a while hopefully. Alex knew one thing though he'd found the best guy in the world.