Chapter 1 - The Umbrella Academy

The Umbrella Academy is a crime fighting team made up of 7 teenagers, all with extraordinary powers. Whether it be Spacial Jumping or Incredible Strength, they all had one thing in common.

Ever since they all turned 8, they were training day and night to perfect their powers. And today their first mission fell upon their laps.

A bank robbery.

[Municipal Bank, 6:34pm, a vicious battle raging on.]

Ben flings another robber into the wall with sorrow, while the others seem quite bored.

"Is that it? Is this what Dad thinks is challenging?" Klaus scoffs and sits in one of the chairs at the front desk.

"Don't talk bad about him. He's preparing us for later! Maybe in the future, we can fight communists! Or even worse..." Luther gets cut off by Diego,

"Ninjas. Yes Luther. We know. You are horrified of ninjas."

"Am not.. asshole.." Luther scowls.

"Alright ladies, stop catfighting. That's the last of them, Dad is outside with the press, let's get our pretty picture taken." Five says to the others sarcastically.

They all saunter outside with confidence, besides Ben of course. Reginald Hargreeves greets them all with a smile before pointing into the crowd. "Smile!" He says, right as their picture is taken.

A/N: In this timeline, Reginald dying isn't what brought the family together. It was the introduction of a new member, in hopes to bring the team back together. And yes. Ben is still dead. :(

Xavion jolted awake. That was one of the weirdest dreams he has ever had.. Who were those people? And Jesus Christ, that one kid had fucking tentacles! He sighed a breath of a relief and finally focused on the room around him, expecting to see his baby blue walls and Star Trek posters.

Instead, he saw what seemed to be a boarding room. The panic finally set in. He scrambled out of the bed and looked around the room frantically. This was not his home, nor his room. What is this place? How did he get here? And most importantly, WHERE THE FUCK WAS HE?

As the panic began to settle in his throat he spotted something on the dresser drawers, a uniform. It was blue, red, and green plaid with a tie and blazer, along with dress shorts and some fancy looking shoes. Embroided on the blazer was a strange logo he had never seen before. An umbrella.

"That's.. a weird object to have as a logo.." He questioned to himself.

Next to the uniform was a small folded up piece of paper. He cautiously opened it, not knowing what he expected.

"Welcome to The Umbrella Academy."

"Huh?" Xavion didn't have time to react before he heard a voice from outside his door.

"Xavion. Come meet your family."