Chapter 7 - Two Mysterious Assassins

"Your old friend.. Is a fucking mannequin?"

Xavion was shocked. I mean, I guess he could understand it. Getting stuck in the future? Everyone else dead? You have to make some sort of bond.

Five elected to ignore Xavion, staring up at the lifeless figure on a standing display. She was dressed in polka dots, and had long brown hair and a yellow hat. But Five didn't care about that. She could be naked and he would still love her.

"It's good to see you, Delores. I've.. I've missed you, obviously. It's.. been a rough couple of days.." Five seemed entranced. Xavion was still standing there watching the two. Five seemed happy. And to be honest, that was all Xavion really cared about.

Until two masked figures walked into view of Five's flashlight gaze. "No!" Five yelled as shots began to ring out. Delores was hit in the middle section, cause her to break in half and fall off her stand. Xavion acted quickly and dived at Five, yanking him behind old clothing racks. "Oh shit, it's them.." Five whisper-yelled. "Who?? More fucking commission people? You know I'm getting pretty tired of this shi-" Before Xavion could grab him, Five ran back out onto the battlefield and grabbed Delores, pulling her into their hiding spot. He propoed her up against a metal pole and stroked her face. "I'll come back for you.." He whispered lovingly. Xavion facepalmed and grabbed his hand, running and pulling Five along. They were both ducked down as Five zipped back and forth between clothing racks, attempting to stay out of sight. The masked perpetrators could barely see in the dark of the building, besides some dim ceiling lights overhead. "You see that?" The one in a pink puppy mask spat out exasperated. "You said he was special. What now?" The other one in a blue chipmunk mask responded. "You start on one side, I'll go to the other. Meet in the middle. Shoot ANYTHING that moves." The one in pink ordered.

Five warped them infront of a hunting stand. Knives. Rifles. Flashlights and rope. Five grabbed a knife while Xavion grabbed some rope, but then he dropped it, having no use for it. Xavion held onto Five's shoulder as they both warped again. The shooter in blue was looking at display items, and the boys appear beside the pink one. Five took his knife and slung it, slicing her arm open before they both ducked away and ran. The blue one began firing his shotgun at the sound of footsteps as the pink one followed them.

"Okay, Who are these guys? They are.. really bad." Xavion grabbed a duffel bag off of a display case, turning to Five as they hid behind yet another clothing rack. "It's Hazel and Cha-Cha, two of the best assassins on the commission. I can't REALLY tell, but I think Cha-Cha is the pink puppy dog thing, Hazel is the blue one." Five looked under the rack they were hiding behind, seeing a pair of shoes not far from them. He grabbed Xavion's wrist and spacial jumped. They both appeared next to Delores and Five was overwhelmed with joy. Suddenly, Cha-Cha popped out from behind them as they both scrambled behind two opposite metal walls. "I know you're there, Five. Give it up. We can do this peacefully." She said with her finger over the trigger. Xavion turned to Five, who tried to spacial jump again. He was too tired, he couldn't do it. Xavion could see the panick in Five's face.

Xavion had an idea. He had to stay calm. He slowly put his hands into Cha-Cha's line of sight, slowly getting up. "What are you doing?!" Five thought to himself. "Good choice, kid." Cha-Cha let her gun go slack. Thats when Xavion acted. In almost a split second, he grabbed Delores and threw himself back. He gripped Five on the foot and teleported them both behind a large metal cabinet. Sirens began to swell. "Damnit. He warped again." Cha-Cha sighed. "Let's get out of here."

Once Xavion heard the footsteps lead away, He grabbed Five again, and used the last of his energy to warp them into a nearby alleyway. Unfortunately, Xavion got his arm stuck in a wall. He groaned and tried to teleport himself out, but to no avail. Now he was too tired.