Sleepy

♡

Taeyong mulled over the piles of papers on his desk, sticky notes pasted on every surface he could reach for. Books were spread out in a disorganized manner, quite the contrast from his usual neat self.

He was worn out, trying to fit as much knowledge as he could into his little brain before the term exam that very next day.

Being a law student was not easy.

A soft knock on the door became inaudible to the male who was too focused to notice a smaller boy enter the dim room.

"Hey, baby."

Jaehyun hugged the older, setting down a plate of cookies and a glass of milk onto an empty space. "Hyung's still studying?" The younger asks, secretly inhaling the male's comforting scent.

"Mhm. You made cookies?" Taeyong smiled, kissing the boy's forehead as he adjusted him onto his lap. "Raisin cookies, hyung's favourite." Jaehyun grinned, taking one to feed Taeyong.

"Wow.. these are so good. You've gotten better at baking, puppy."

"Thank you. Taeil-hyung taught me the recipe."

Taeyong sighed, wincing a little as his lower back was stiff with pain. Jaehyun noticed this and cupped the older's cheeks. "You work so hard hyung.. take a rest?" He suggests, leaning their foreheads together.

"I can't. There's a lot more to study." He sighs, shaking his head. "Why don't you go ahead? I'll join you later."

"Nuh-uh. I'll be here with hyung."

"You can't stay up that late, puppy."

"I can! I'm a big boy!"

The older chuckled, pressing the younger's head down to lean against his chest. Jaehyun huffed, wrapping his hands around the older's torso, getting comfortable.

The two spent the rest of the night in that position, making occasional small talk. Taeyong found his energy to keep going by stroking the boy's hair and power kisses that Jaehyun was more than willing to give.

"Puppy? Oh.. you're asleep." He whispered as he closed his books. He was worn with stress, deciding to call it a night. The younger had already dozed off, his soft snores endearing.

He settled onto the soft mattress, pulling Jaehyun closer to spoon his smaller body. "Goodnight.."