Little Tiger

♡

The weather in Seoul was perfect, adding that it was both Jaehyun and Taeyong's day off. The couple decided to have a coffee date down at their favourite cafe. 

"Hm.. let me guess, iced americano?" Taeyong ponders out loud, his arm around the younger's waist. "I suppose so. You are better at making decisions for me." Jaehyun grimaces, making the older chuckle at his cute pout.

"I'll have a cappuccino and an iced americano, please."

"Of course, take a seat."

They picked the window seat, Jaehyun opting to sit beside his boyfriend so that they could continue to hold hands. "You're a little clingy today, what's up babe?" Taeyong teases, kissing the boy's nose. "No reason. I just miss you." He mumbles shyly, cheeks flushing pink.

Before the older could baby him any longer, the barista had called their names. "Be right back." he winks before going off to pick up their drinks. 

Just as Taeyong was walking back, a buff-looking male bumps into him harshly, spilling his hot coffee all over the older who hissed in pain. "Watch where you're going, dumbass!" The male growls, picking him up by the collar.

Anger bubbled inside Jaehyun as he marched up towards them, punching the man in the face. "Don't you dare touch him." He says in the most threatening tone Taeyong has ever heard from him. "Pick on someone your own size, blind twat." he hisses with the same amount of venom.

The barista quickly ushers the male out of the cafe, apologizing for the inconvenience. The older notes that the younger's face was flushed red, still fuming with anger. He sighs, taking the smaller hand and guiding him to the restrooms.

"Babe?"

Jaehyun exhales heavily, letting the older caress his cheeks. "He deserved one more punch." he huffed. "Whoah, calm down tiger. I'm fine." Taeyong reassures him with a smile.

"You're not."

The younger unbuttons his shirt, staring at the dark red scald mark on the older's abdomen. "It's just a little burn, nothing serious." The older sighs.

Prior to that, the two headed back to their apartment. Jaehyun managing to fully calm down when Taeyong suggested them having a couch date with sappy rom-coms and peach-flavoured ice cream.