Misspelled

♡

"One iced green tea frappuccino and a chocolate croissant please."

Jaehyun stared at the pink-haired male in front of him who was busily tapping away on his phone. "Sure. Please wait a moment."

He stumbled into the kitchen, looking for the cream pastry. "Pinky's probably back, Jae's malfunctioning." Ten smirked at the male's uncoordinated movements. "The croissants are already out for display."

While the coffee beans were heated up and pressed, the male packed the pastry neatly into a brown bag. He watched the cute boy sit by the window, lost in the wiew.

Damn. He looked ethereal.

Taking a plastic cup, he filled it with the light green beverage, adding some whipped cream and a little extra caramel drizzle before covering it with the top.

"127!"

The pink haired walked towards the counter to collect his order. His eyes narrowed into slits upon reading the name scrawled onto his cup.

Tayeong

"Excuse me, barista? You've spelt my name wrong."

Jaehyun did his best to contain his laughter before turning to face the boy with the straightest expression he could pull. "Really? I'm sorry about that." He clears his throat, the tips of his ears burning.

Taeyong, however didn't seem satisfied by the apology. "This isn't the first time it has happened!" He squeaked, cheeks flushing a sweet cherry red.

"You wrote 'Taeyang' the last time, and 'Taeyeon' the previous time!"

The male bit his lip. He obviously did this on purpose to gain the boy's attention, and it certainly had worked. "How may I compensate this, mister? Is there anything I can do to make your mood better?"

The boy gulped a little at how smooth the barista was taking things and honestly speaking, he didn't mind.

"Hm," he tapped his chin thoughtfully, his lips forming into a shy smile. "How about you take me to a café that can actually get my name right?" He proposed playfully, leaning closer towards the male's face.

"I think that's a great idea. I can even learn a thing or two.."

Jaehyun closed the gap between them and pressed his lips briefly onto the smaller's, which made him squeak softly, face flushing adorably.