Under The Stars

♡

"Hey, Jae?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever thought about what we'll be 5 years from now?" 16 year-old Taeyong asks his best friend who shrugged typically. "In college I guess, studying 'till our brains rot." He replied.

The boy rolled his eyes, focusing back onto the stars up above. "That's not what I meant, stupid. I mean, would we still be this close?" The question came out more timidly than intended.

Jaehyun paused to look at him with the most ridiculous smile. "I don't think we'd get seperated this easily, Tae. You've been stuck with me for over 10 years, another 10 won't kill you." He chuckles, crossing his arms under his head.

The two laid on the grass peacefully, watching the faint glimmer of their promise to remain friends, the stars being judges to their words.

"But what if you get a girlfriend? Now, that will be funny."

The male casted him a withering look. "I suppose you can third-wheel for the free food." he countered back. "Hey, I'm not a cheapskate!" The boy hissed.

"It's just the same as how we had left it, huh?" Taeyong chuckled, his hands interwined with Jaehyun's as he laid his head onto his broad chest. "Mhm." The male hummed, the moonlight making the matching silver bands they wore sparkle.

The steady heartbeats of Jaehyun reminded Taeyong of all the times he had cowered from the world, with the male's comforting embrace always there to calm him. "You okay, babe? You're awfully quiet."

"Do you still remember that silly promise we made to each other 5 years ago?" Taeyong faces him.

"Yeah. What a turn of events, huh? Who'd have ever thought that I'd marry your flat little butt?"

The boy hissed at the comment before laying back onto his husband, placing a peck onto the nape of his neck. "Well, the owner of this flat little butt loves you to death." He mumbled softly, allowing Jaehyun to connect their lips.

The kiss was passionate, their lips moving soulfully. Taeyong let out a soft moan, parting them to allow the male to access his cavern. "I..love you so much, Tae.." He spoke, voice airy and breathless.

"M-Me too, Jae.." 

They leaned their foreheads together, a star shooting across the night sky-

-- Another witness to their love for each other.