Just A Crush

♡

"Do you need binoculars?"

"For what?"

"I don't know, to see his pit stains?"

Taeyong hissed at his best friend, peering through the bleachers without getting spotted. "He has nice biceps.." he giggled childishly, taking down the details on his sketchbook.

Ten however, snorted at his eccentric behaviour. "Anatomy my ass, you clearly have the hots for him." He snickered devilishly only to be ignored by the boy who was sketching away.

"Oh mushrooms! That's the bell!" Taeyong squeaked in alarm, shoving his pencils back into his bag while grabbing the rest of his things in his hands. "I'll see you after school, Tennie!"

The basketball team departed from the gym as well, the hallways crowding in a short period. The boy wormed his way through the mass of people, ironically bumping into Jaehyun who smiled apologetically.

"Let me help you." He offers, picking up Taeyong's belongings. The boy thanked him rushedly, accidetally leaving his sketchbook in the hands of the confused male.

Lee Taeyong

'So that's his name, cute.' Jaehyun thought, his curiosity directed at the contents of the book. He had often caught the boy hiding behind the bleachers, the team making bets on who the cutie's crush might be.

"Open it already. Your hesitation is annoying me." Johnny drawled lazily, his feet propped upon the desk. "It isn't ethical." Jaehyun snapped back, guilty that he had such a personal possession in the first place.

"He's not going to know anyways. It's just a sketchbook."

"Yeah man, you can return it later."

Jaehyun sighed at the pressure of his friends, opening the book. It was sketches of him. From every different angle possible, the way he dribbled, shoots, pushups, everything.

It was a little bible dedicated to him or something. And it sort of warmed his heart seeing how talented this Taeyong boy was.

"Now we definetly know who this nerd has a crush on." Yuta snorted, slapping his back playfully.

Lunchtime came sooner than expected, Jaehyun ditching the group who didn't bat an eyelash at his absence. He was currently a man on a mission, needing to return the sketchbook to Taeyong.

"Hey."

The boy choked on his apple juice, coughing as he stared at Jaehyun's magnificent presence. "H-Hey.." he replies hoarsely, letting the male sit next to him.

"Did I scare you?" He asks in a gentle tone, showcasing his fine dimples. "No, I-I was just a l-little surprised.." Taeyong mumbles shyly.

"I'm actually here to give you this."

The boy's eyes widened, cheeks growing redder by the minute. "I can't lie, I did open it." Jaehyun admitted sheepishly, noting that he was cuter when shy.

"You weren't s-supposed to see that. It's p-private.."

"I'm sorry, but.. your drawings are amazing, and I'm not even joking." The male says, no trace of sugar coating. "R-Really? I mean.. I was going to give it to you at some point.." Taeyong bit his lip.

"Does that mean you have feelings for me?"

"Do I have to answer that? It's embarrassing!"

Jaehyun was resisting the urge to pinch those squishy cheeks, still admiring Taeyong's sweet face. "Hm, I guess we'll just let time tell." He chuckles, kissing his cheek softly. "M-Maybe.."

The boy exhaled, almost floating from the amount of butterflies fluttering in his belly.