Rain

"Oh, mushrooms.." Taeyong cursed, looking up at the thundering clouds. Strong gusts of wind were blowing back and forth, ruffling the students of SNU who were desperate to get back to their dorms before the horrible storm began.

Just his ill luck, he had decided to forget his umbrella with the thought that it was going to be sunny throughout. It didn't help that the dorms were located on the other side of the campus which was a bit of a walk.

Little raindrops started pattering on the ground, rumbling sounds from the sky were more threatening. Taeyong heaved a sigh, letting himself wallow in self pity as he watched the other students whip out their umbrellas.

It was going to be a long, frustrating evening for him.

"Well? Weren't you going to give me a call?" A deep voice chuckled from behind him. It was his boyfriend, Jaehyun in all of his glory. "I didn't want to bother you, I forgot your schedule anyway." The boy grumbled stupidly.

Jaehyun could only smile at his boyfriend's antics, pulling him close so that the purple umbrella he held shielded them both from the bullets of water.

"My shoes are all squashy now." Taeyong commented, a little annoyance in his tone."Tae, you have a glass case full of shoes. I'm sure you can make do with one of those tomorrow." He sighed at his pettiness.

"I hate the rain."

"Hate's a strong word, babe."

"Sure, Mr. Scientist."

The two were polar opposites in many aspects but it was what made their relationship unique and special. They'd compromise for each other once in a while and try out new things together.

"Finally." The boy sighed, as they entered the dorm building. "Did you not enjoy our walk?" Jaehyun frowned, closing the umbrella. "I did, it's the weather I'm not fond of."

After entering the code to their room, the two flopped onto the couch, staring at the blank TV screen in front of them.

"Does ramyeon sound good?"

"Yeah."

Jaehyun leaned closer towards the boy, stealing a chaste kiss before heading to the kitchen. "Heck.." he exhaled breathlessly, rubbing the crimson shade off his cheeks.

The male who was observing from a distance, chuckled to himself.