Ch. 6 - The Dance pt. 2

"Crap- I'm 15 minutes late!" Mia exclaimed to herself out loud while entering the gym... I hope Austin didn't have to wait too long!" She scanned the room, and to the right was a round figure, standing awkwardly with his head down, and hands folded at his waist. Shoot! He looks so sad!

"Austin!" No response

"Austin!" She yelled a bit louder this time, he finally looked up, a big frown upon his plump lips and chubby face. His sad eyes met hers. She jogged a little, till they were speaking distance apart.

"Mia?" Austin said in a sad voice, she could tell he was fighting back tears.

"Oh, Austin, I am so so sorry! I feel terrible for making you wait so long- traffic, and the fact that it took me longer to get ready..." Her voice trailed off as she took a second to see what Austin was weaning. Though she knew he would be in a suit and tie, she never expected him to look quite this attractive. As she looked him up and down, that strange feeling came back when she noticed how his white button-up fit snuggly around his belly, and how the tiniest bit of skin could be shown through the whole fabric made at the largest part of his figure.

"Austin.. You look amazing tonight!" She smiled widely, as she watched his expression flip and his eyes light up. He did look extremely good in his suit and bow tie.

"Oh Thank you! Thank you so much that's so kind! You look beautiful yourself tonight!" His eyes darted from her slim waist to the slight curve of her hips, as the dress naturally flowed around, to her rather small chest, the dress was truly flattering on her...

"Aw, thanks, handsome!" She giggled to make it seem like a joke when in reality she meant every word.

The word handsome made him blush, he tightened up and retreated into his shell again.

"Sooo um... Would you like to dance Austin?" Previous to tonight, she had daydreamed severely times about how lovely it would be to dance with his soft body. She longed for their bodies to touch- for his chubby hands to be placed on her shoulder and waist- to be able to lay her head on his pillowy shoulder. She wanted this to be real but was terribly afraid he would recline the offer due to his apart insecurities.

"Oh-" Dance!?! I can't dance!! NOOO, she can't be that close to me, no way! Has she not already noticed how disgustingly fat I am?

I- 'm sorry I can't really .... Dance. Sorry" He said in a low voice as he hung his head down.

"No- really I can't either so we can try together? please?" I really wanted him to say yes.

Does she want to? "Uh I- I guess, only if you want to."

I nodded dramatically before taking his hand and leading him into the crowd. Both our palms were sweaty... I thought it was so cute that he was nervous!

Mia's Pov: We got to the dance floor and found a space with not too many people around. I smiled at him as I felt my hot cheeks turning red- he tried to smile but looked so concerned. I gently grabbed his hand and put it around my waist as I inched closer to him. My other hand placed his on my shoulder. Was this really happening? I inched closer to him until the outmost part of his belly met mine. I placed my right hand on his waist, and put my left on his shoulder. He was so tense, that I could feel his muscles beneath the fat harden. He was so soft- basically a giant teddy bear.

I started gently swaying to the music- carefully massaging his shoulder to help him loosen up. He started to go with my emotions as well- it was like our bodies' movements were in sync. As we both became more comfortable I rested my head on his shoulder. His soft, jiggly tummy touching mine nearly made me burst with happiness. I wanted to poke and squeeze it- even make it jiggle.