Ch. 14- Sweets for my sweety (Holidays pt.3)

It was Valintines day, which was never my favorite holiday, as I never had anyone to celebrate it with, it always seemed like a meaningless holiday, until you have someone to bring cute little boxes of chocolate wrapper in a bow.

This, along with several other rich chocolatey desserts is exactly what I brought Austin. Even though we still had school that day, we agreed to meet early to exchange gifts in the hallway that no one really walked through, especially not this early in the morning. For once we were both there at the same time, we greeted eachother with a quick peck on the lips , and exchanged our bags.

Inside mine was a light pink silky pair of pajamas, along with a delightful smelling hand lotion, some face masks, and other self-care items. I hugged him tightly, one of the things I loved most about Austin was how caring and thoughtful he was, with not only his gifts but his words and actions.

Next it was his turn to open my present. His eyes lit up at the sight of dozens of sweets, stacked carefully ontop of eachother in a heart shaped box. Almost immediately his chubby fingers fumbled to grab each chocolate out of its wrapper. I smiled widely as he sank back against the wall, "mmm, Mia these are incredible!" He said in between chewing, the tips of his fingers getting colored brown from the melting chocolate.

I schooched closer to his, kissing him on his red and chubby cheeks, this made him pause, giving me time to wipe away the remaining chocolate around his full lips. He had successfully finished the box in about ten minutes. I gently rubbed his shoulder, and helped him up from the ground, as me and him walked to class, knowing that I would be buying more chocolates for him to have some time soon.