Ch. 11 Cuddles (Cabin pt. 2)

It was later that evening, as we had binged watched our favoite show the rest of the day while snugged on the couch together. It was going on 6pm.

Seconds

"Aus I'm getting hungry what do you want to eat?" I asked, still snuggled in his pleasant arms.

"I know I'm starving! Uhhh does chinese sound good to you?" I agreed, and called to order a rice bowl with orange chicken, and a chow-main bowl, also with orange chicken, and two eggrolls, per Austins request. We waited egaraly for about ten minutes before a "ding-dong" was heard at the front door. After paying the delivery man, we both sat down at the small, round dinning table, and dug in.

The serving portions were rather large, so I barley managed to eat half of mine, with the eggroll. I sat back in my chair, satisfied. I glanced over at Austin, who had long since finished his meal, and was blankly staring at my unfinished plate of food. Shoot. I debated wheather I should act like I didn't see him staring, or give him my left overs, and allow him to overeat. I choose the latter.

"Aus I can't finish, you want my left overs?" I asked in an unsuspious voice, he was just a hungry, growing boy.

He looked up from his stare, as his big blue eyes, got even bigger. "Yes please." He extended his arms to my plate and eagerly pulled it towards himself, immediately indudling in the delicious and greesy food. I looked away for a split second, before turing back and discovering a empty chinese takeout container. Austin caught a glimps of me staring, and quickly looked down at his round and full stomach, with an ashamed look on his face.

"I'm sorry... I ate too much again." He muttered under his breath.

Oh crap- I shouldn't have offered him my food, now he feels bad!
"No, babe your fine, we hadn't eaten in a while! Plus it would've been a waste of good food!"
"Okay... I guess." His hand subconsciously went to his distended belly and started rubbing it. As I watched, that tinggly feeling came back, so I tried to shake it off.

Hotter than a hot tub

"Hey uh my parents have a hot tub in the backyard, wanna take a dip?" He agreed, and I changed into a black one-piece swimsuit. My mom wouldn't let me wear a bikini around a boy, but I wasn't really bothered, as I knew Austin didn't care about that stuff

At the hot tube, I quickly slipped in, it was getting colder as the sun went down. It had taken Austin a while, but he finally made his way into the pool. He had a rather tight tee-shirt and swim trunks on. We had a good conversation about different manga, and weeb things. I was sitting up, my shoulders exposed, when a cool breeze rolled by. I shivered, and scooted closer to Austin. He wrapped his warm arm around my neck, I loved being surrounded with his touch, and just being close to him in general.

"How are you cold!? I'm sweating like a pig over here!" He said with a little chuckle in his voice.

"If your sooo hot why dont you just take that tee-shirt off?" I aksed as a mischievous smile crept across my face. Austin took his gaze away from me, and down at his bloated and round tummy.

"I don't know if you want to see me without a shirt on Mia... especially after all I just ate."

No Austin... the fact that you just ate too much is exactly why I want to see you shirtless. "Oh no, I don't mind at all! If your hot, I want you to be comfortable! And plus, you know I could never judge you, I love you Austin and you know that!"

"Okayy... I love you too Mia." He removed his arm front he back of my neck, and tugged at the bottom of his shirt to get it off. As the shirt flew up, his belly revealing his soft belly. He stuggled getting the shirt over his head, as his brod shoulders worked to finally tug it over his head.

I immediately went into a trance, as I looked him up and down, admiring his overall chunky body with its soft curves. From his round love handles, his stretch marks made visible by the lights of the hot tub, his soft, and slightly droopy man boobs, to his round, stuffed stomach. My eyes caught his, before we both quickly looked away, embarrassed for two completely different reasons.

I inched closer to him, until our shoulders touched, and I placed my hand on his bare stomach, and started to massage it, very gently at first, but when I relized he was enjoying it, my grip got tighter, as I started to squeeze his pudgy tummy, the fact that it was aso wet made it even softer and more enjoyable to touch. After I built up courage, my hand slipped up to his chest, as I cupped his man boob in my hand, and gave it a gentle squeeze.

We both laughed, as the situation was awakened, but yet very enjoyable for both of us. Another hour or so passed of us embracing eachother. I had never been this attracted to someones body. Ever.

Fuzzy Feelings by the Fireplace

It was about 10pm, Austin and I had just finished taking showers. I looked at the window, through the blackness I could make out tiny specks of white, it had started snowing! I then glanced over at the large stone fireplace, and then to Austin.

"Austin, do you know how to start a fire?" He looked at me, confused.

"Uhh yeah I know how to do that." Promptly, we were standing in front of my parents shed in the backyard, hauling in planks of wood to start the fire, our finger tips so cold, they could almost fall off.

Finally, we had gather enough wood to keep the fire going. I sat on the couch while Austin crouched over the fire place. After showering, he had come out with a black hoodie, red, plaid pajma pants, that were surprisingly loose around the waste and brown slippers. He looked like one big teddy bear.

Austin bent over the fireplace with lighter in hand, trying to start a flame, but as I mentioned before, his pants were slightly loose, so they slipped down below his love handles, relieving the slighltes view of his butt crack. I turned my head away, as I tried to hold back a smile. What the heck Mia? He'd be so embaressed if he knew you were looking. I took one more glance back. Stop it Mia! Ugh.

Luckly Austin had got the fire going, and retreatted back to the couch, sitting next to me. I stared blankly into the burning orange and yellow flames.

"Mia." Austin wispeard in my ear. I turned my head sharply to look at him. "Mia... I just wanted to say how luckly I am to have you in my life... I love you Mia."

My heart fluttered in my chest. "I love you too, and ever since we started dating I've been the happiest I've ever been. I love you so much."
We both smiled at eachother, I snuggled in closer and layed my head on his chest, my hand resting on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around my waist.

We stayed in that position for a while, until I started to doze off.