Ch. 11 Cuddles (cabin) pt. 2 (continuation)

"Mia" I awoke to see his loving face, and felt his soft hand running through my hair. "Time to go to bed babe." I nodded... What time was it? Only 11, but I was tired.

I subcontisouly followed Austin into the spare bedroom. "Oh- did you want to sleep in the same bed or-"
"ah- uh sorry I just kind followed you in here. Heh..." Of course I secretly wanted to sleep in the same bed, but I could guess that would probably make him uncomfortable.

"Mia if you want to sleep in here I'm fine with that if you are..."
I quickly jumped into the comfy bed and pulled the covers past my nose. Austin rolled onto the opposite side, and put out the light.

"Goodnight Mia."
"Goodnight Aus."

I tried to fall asleep but the thought of having the opturinity to spoon Austin kept my mind wide awake.

"Austin!" I rolled over on my side and wispeard loudly.

"Yes Mia?" He didn't sound like he was going to fall asleep.

"Can I spoon you?" I asked in a excited but hushed voice.

"You want to spoon me?" He sounded confused.

"Yes."

"I don't know if thats possible."

"I'll show you its possible." I murmured as I rolled over on my side. "Take your shirt off" I said in a tired but rather demanding voice. He paused, and sat up and did as I asked, and then lay back down.

"Now roll over." After he did so, I shifted by body even closer to his, pulling in my knees to perfectly fit against his, and my arm wrapped around his love handles, I rubbed them in tiny circles before moving my hand up his side to his chest, where I placed my arm between his man boobs feeling the warmth between these two human insulators.

"You're so warm" I muttered as I wrapped my arm around around his middle, and swooped my hand under his belly, cupping it in my hand. It jiggled slightly, bringing back that familiar tingling feeling.

I felt his belly fade from my touch as he sucked in his tummy. I heard a quiet sniffle come from Austin.

"Aus, what's wrong baby?" No response. I removed my hand hand, but stayed in the same position, not knowing weather I should move away or not.

It seemed like a year had passed when it had only been a few seconds.

Austin let out a heavy sigh. "Mia... How could you like my body so much?" He asked as his voice cracked mid sentence. I could barley hear the words he was saying but knew exactly what he ment.

"Austin..." I didn't know what to say, so all I could do was wrap myself even tighter around his body, my arms tightly wrapped around his toreso, despite feeling Austins body tense up with every touch.

"Austin you need to know that I love you and your body. So please, until you can love yourself, see the Austin I see... I just wish you could see how beautiful I think you are. I wish you would think that about yourself."

Austin slowly loosened his muscles, realsing another deep sigh, but this one sounded more of a relief, that of discomfort. He slowly placed his hand over mine, and slid it down to his belly.