Ch. 6 - The Dance pt.3

"AUSTIN!" I gasped, dropping down to my knees to be at his side. His head was buried in his chubby hands, shaking his whole body violently. "Austin, I am so so sorry... I was such an idiot, I went too far, and then shouldn't have just STOOD THERE while you walked off, I should have followed you and apologized right then for making you feel uncomfortable! And then I don't even know what Jace told you but he had such a stupid smirk on his face after he'd talked to you. GOSH, I HATE HIM SO M-Much! I kinda told him off though... not that that makes anything better...

He shook his head, looking straight ahead, and wiped the tears from his cheeks. "No... don't apologize... I should have known we were just friends I'm so stupid for falling for you, I should have known you- your standards were higher... Y-you *sniff* deserve a good-looking guy like J-Jace..." His breath shaking as he exhaled.

"D-DESERVE!? JACE? NO no no no, Aus- I mean Austin you got it all wrong! Um- I assume you know Jace and I had d-dated in the past but. *Sigh* I broke up with him for a reason, he... he" No Mia, don't do this, it was literally a year ago, it'll make Austin feel bad if you cry... "He wanted more than I could give him... intimacy-wise." There was an awkward pause. "I-I'm so sorry, this is hardly the time to bring this up."

Austin turned his head to look at me. "Um, you mean Like... he wanted to have... sex?"

"Yeah... but uhm this also isn't the time but I- I'm asexual. I don't identify as part of the community cuz I don't like labels but yeah... by definition I am."

"That means when you ... don't want sex... right?"

"Haha, yeah it does"

"I think I'm asexual too. It just makes me feel weird and nervous."

"Yes! Me too, that's exactly how I feel!" Wow... he gets it?
"Ah- well enough about me, what can I do for you, after all, that's happened?"
"Urghhh! He groaned, as his head fell on the wall behind him... "I'm so disgusting... I gorged myself at the food bar" he said quietly as his hand subconsciously started rubbing his aching belly, while trying to pull some of the fat that hung over his waist, into his pants. I could tell he was in pain... poor baby.

I gently placed my hand over his and slowly moved my hand up his bloated belly, gently unbuttoning his tight shirt, one-touch, and most popped open with ease. When I got to the last one, his belly completely loosened, spilling onto his waist even more. I was in utter awe- this was the first time I got to see this much of his belly, it was so much rounder and softer than I thought it was under his clothes. He stared into my eyes, at his belly, and back at me again. It was darker out so I could barely make out his red cheeks. Our faces were so close together, I leaned in closer and whispered in his ear "I like you."

At this, he jolted and moved his face away from mine. "No you don't... please don't say that you can't, it isn't possible after tonight *hic*".

"Austin, I don't think you understand. I think you're beautiful, every part of you, your personality, your laugh... your smile, and even the parts I know you find hardest to love, like... your round, chubby cheeks, your soft belly or your love handles! The way you're bodies so huggable and comforting! You do give the BEST hugs I've ever had...

He shook his head. "I'm a disgusting... fat... pig! Your lying!" He sobbed. "I'M NOTHING BUT A OUT OF CONTROL FAT A**! LOOK AT ME MIA! I'M DISGUSTING!" He started grabbing at the sides and middle of his belly with force, shaking it harshly, digging into it, and squeezing it with his fingers until it left visible red marks on his skin. He started punching the lower area around his thighs, making his doughy belly jiggly with every contact with his fists.

"STOPP!" I yelled, desperate to make him stop. "PLEASE!" I shouted, tears breaking and rolling down my face. "Please- Please stop! Your Hurting yourself! Stop!"