PROLOGUE

"Wh..at... ugh... do you... think you.... ahhhh... are doing bodi..... huhhh" Zhan said while groaning."huh.. I am just applying ice on your burning thingy to relieve your pain Zhan ge" yibo blinked innocently..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiao Zhan, the living definition of a high class Gentleman, is the crown prince of Xiao Royal family, the biggest and one of the last aristocratic family left in modern day Republic Of China. He is everything one can dream in their partner, devilishly handsome, filthy rich, and most of all, a caring personality. But even moon has scars, so our sexy protagonist cannot be perfect. He has his own secret hidden from the world... 

Wang Yibo, an innocent, Happy- go- lucky boy can be disguised as an angel. sweet , cute and innocent.. just too much for a fujoshi heart to handle.. But this angel's life is not easy.. half of his life, his parents hid him from the whole world.. Now when his parents are dead and he is living with his brother, he still lives in restrictions. What is the reason of his family being so protective towards him??

Lets Join this journey with these 2 beautiful souls and find the question of our answers...