THE CANNIBAL

Next Day

Yibo went to college with a sour face. He was walking lazily, when suddenly out of nowhere, Jiyang smacked his head playfully from behind.

"Ou.. What the hell Jiyang ge?!" Yibo shouted while rubbing his head.

"I should be the one to ask that. You little piggy. I've been calling you for so long but why didn't you listen to me?" Jiyang scowled.

"Uh Jiyang ge.. I am not in a good mood." Yibo scowled back.

"Aiyaa.. What happened to my little piggy now?" Jiyang cooed while hugging Yibo like a baby.

"Jiyang ge...You know.." With that he told Jiyang everything that happened yesterday, with all the details.

"Gege, That evil gege is such a meanie. I don't want him anywhere near me. He always makes Bobo sad." Yibo pouted.

"Bodi.. I think he was just worried for you." Jiyang sighed.

"But rudeness is not a way to show your worry. Right gege? And you know that I don't like rude people. So I don't like him." Yibo said before starting to walk away.

"Aish..  This Kid.." Jiyang sighed before running behind Yibo.

Time Skip

Yibo's classes were already over, so he was waiting for Jiyang as his classes were still going on. Suddenly their were loud noises heard from the corridor. He went out to look what is happening, only to find a big herd of girls squealing and running in a direction.

'Is their any celebrity in our campus today?' Yibo thought but shrugged it off immediately once he saw Jiyang approaching him.

"Come On Bobo. Lets Go." Jiyang Chirped and they walked out of the campus hand in hand. Unknown to these two, they were being watched by a pair of eyes whose owner was emptying vinegar factories all by himself.

From their, the two went to the restaurant they work in as a part time job.

"We are here Mrs. Fei!" They exclaimed once they saw the pretty restaurant owner who is in her mid 40s.

"Ah.. come fast kids! You are already late. I have kept your cookies in the staff room fridge. Go eat them and change your clothes." She chirped before resuming her work.

"Thank You Mrs. Fei.." they said in unison and hopped to the staffroom.

"Go slow or you will fall!" She said worriedly, but her words went on deaf ears.

"Aish... these kids." She mumbled and shook her head. 

After 15 minutes, both the kids came out from the staff room patting their tummy. They went to their assigned tables and started serving the customers.

Yibo went to his assigned table, where a young girl was sitting while looking at the menu.

"Excuse Me Ma'am, May I take your order now?" Yibo said politely.