MAKING AMENDS

Kuan took Yibo out from there to his own cabin.

Yibo's weeping has turned into silent sobs by now

Yibo's weeping has turned into silent sobs by now. Kuan made him sit on a client chair and handed him a glass of water. But due to continuously crying, Yibo's hands were shivering. So Kuan made him drink water by his own hands.

"Gege..*sob* gege *hic* Why is that ge *sob**hic* so mean to *sob* me.*hic*. He always *sob* scolds bo*hic*bo. Is Bobo *sob* bad?" But Bobo never*hic* did anything wrong.*sob* Then why?" Yibo said with difficulty.

"No baby. You did nothing wrong. There was just some misunderstanding. Calm down Bodi.. Baby." HaiKuan said in his softest voice while gently rubbing Yibo's Back.

Meanwhile

Xuan explained everything to Zhan. Well almost everything. He told Zhan how Yibo was homeschooled till 18 years of age, and its been only one year since he came out of his shell. He also told how Yibo's parents died in car accident, just a week before Yibo's birthday, leaving him with HaiKuan. But he didn't tell the reason of Yibo being hidden from the world for 18 years.

"Zhan.. Yibo is literally the angel of our family. He is extremally naïve and innocent. Nobody ever scolded him because he is such a sweet boy. And trust me Zhan, If you weren't my Best Friend, then mark my words, I wouldn't have thought twice before breaking each and every bone in your body for treating my baby like the way you did." Xuan said in a cold voice, trying to sound intimidating.

 But he knows that he cannot even pluck Zhan's single hair because Zhan is way stronger than him. He is a trained martial artist and has also went for military training for a year. But still he cannot control himself from threatening Zhan to not hurt his baby again. 

Zhan was sitting there with his head hung low, reflecting on his actions. Xuan just sighed seeing his Best friend in such a miserable state and sat beside him.

"Zhan.. Let me ask you a question.. Has Yibo ever offended you or tried to offend you or your close ones by his words or actions?" Zhan shook his head to reply, still looking down.

"So why are you so rude to him? always pushing him away with your words and actions. You are such a gentleman with everyone out there, So polite.. But why are you so cold and mean to him? What had he done to deserve such treatment huh?" Xuan asked softly while holding Zhan's shoulder.

Zhan opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out. Why is he so rude to that boy? Why does he always tries to push him away? Is he scared that what happened in the past can happen again? Zhan knows the answer of the questions but doesn't want to accept it. 

Xuan guessed Zhan's inner trauma and patted his shoulders.

"Zhan.. Don't cage yourself in the past. What you did back then was the right thing, but the path was wrong. You never wanted to do so. And most importantly, Yibo has nothing to do with it. So stop punishing him and yourself." With that, Xuan went from there, leaving Zhan alone with his train of thoughts.