NOT MY FAULT

2 Hours Later.

Yibo woke up with a strong headache, but he doesn't know the reason of it. He investigates his surroundings, and find himself lying on the infirmary bed. 

"How did I reach here?" he muttered to himself while trying to ease his headache when suddenly someone barges into the room.

"Bodi!! You are finally awake baby!" Jiyang shouts on the top of his lungs.

"Gege!! don't shout! My head hurts.." Yibo scolds him.

"You reap what you sow Bodi, why the hell did you drink alcohol?" JiYang scolds back..

"Huh.. What are you saying JiYang Ge?! When did I drink Alcohol?" Yibo asks shocked and frightened. Yibo has heard from his brother that alcohol is a nasty drink which makes people do bad things. and if his brother comes to know that he drank something like that, then he'll be scolded very badly.

"Obviously you drank it on the drinks counter.. You Dumbo." Suddenly Yibo remembers that he drank something with a very Eww taste and then he doesn't remember what happened next. Now he is feeling even more terrified.

"Jiyang ge, why cannot I remember anything after drinking that nasty drink? Please tell what did I do???" Yibo desperately asked.

"Nothing much Bodi.. You just threw yourself on the Crown Prince and stuck to him like Koala bear, saying that you wanna EAT HIM UP!" JiYang replied sarcastically to which Yibo took a sigh of relief.

"Oh.. I just did that.. Then its fine.." Yibo said relieved.

"JUST THAT!! How can it be just that YIBO?" JiYang was shocked was an understatement.

"Because Ge, I did nothing wrong. He is such a tall man, looks like he is strong too.. Can't he just pick up little Bobo for a while.... I know I am a big boy now but look at me gege, Such a slim figure and light body, and I am soo cute too, He should not even feel exhausted while picking Bobo up for hours. And as for the eating part, Gege you are the one who said that if we feel our tummy tickling, it means we wanna eat what is infront of  us. I just told him the truth gege. Why are you so overreacting?" Yibo blubbered innocently, leaving JiYang speechless.

"What am I gonna do of you Bobo?" JiYang sighed while rubbing his temple.

 "For Now, lets just go home gege.. Bodi's body is really tired." Yibo replied while stretching his limbs like a cat.

Meanwhile

THE XIAO PALACE

"Pfftt....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA....."

Roars of laughter were heard in the palace. Lu was showing that video to Zhoucheng.

"HAHAHAA... you look so helpless Zhann.. HAHAAHAHA" Zhoucheng said while wiping his tears.

"Shut Up Zhoucheng" Zhan growled in anger.