WRONG AID

After almost half an hour, Zhan came out of the washroom, only to find a pouty Yibo sitting on the couch, sulking.

He slowly approached Yibo and crouched down infront of him.

"What happened Bodi? Why are you sad?" Zhan tried to touch Yibo, but his hand was instantly yanked away.

"Don't talk to me." Yibo said with a pout before turning to other side, ignoring Zhan.

Zhan was really confused by Yibo's behavior. Wasn't he the one who should be angry on this dumb baby to almost kill him with overstimulation? Then why is he angry.

"Why Baby? Did gege do anything wrong?" Zhan cooed to gain Yibo's attention.

"Mean gege." Yibo snapped, still not looking towards Zhan.

Zhan was startled by the sudden outburst. He sat beside Yibo on the couch and gently touched his shoulder.

"Bobo... why are you so angry with gege? tell me so I can apologize." Zhan gently turned Yibo to face him, who was still pouting with anger.

"I was just helping you ge. And instead of thanking me for my good work, you pushed me so hard that I fell on my bumbum and hurt it." Yibo whined while rubbing his butt.

"Now my bumbum will also look swollen like your peepee." He spat.

Zhan was dumbstruck by the sudden accusation. He didn't know how to respond. 

He was still thinking of a response when suddenly Xuan barged in.

"Hey Bobo!" He chirped.

"Xuan ge!" Yibo exclaimed while running towards Xuan, still rubbing his ass, which did not go unseen by Xuan.

"Why are you rubbing your butt Baby?" Xuan asked gently after Yibo reached him.

"It's all Zhan ge's fault that Yibo's bumbum is paining." Yibo remarked innocently, making Xuan choke on his saliva.

"Huh. What did he do?!" Xuan asked in a slightly raised voice, holding Yibo by his shoulders. He turned to Zhan with uncertain eyes, only to find the elder already dying with embarrassment.

"Gege You know.. Bobo was just helping Zhan ge to release the swelling, but instead of appreciating me, he pushed me and ran to the washroom." Yibo blabbered, confusing Xuan.

"What swelling baby?" Xuan asked curiously.

"Gege, Zhan ge got into some accident and hurt his peepee. I was sleeping on his lap when I heard him groaning in pain. I immediately got up and saw that his peepee turned thiiiiis biiiig" Yibo exaggeratedly stretched his hands wide to indicate Zhan's size.

"So being a good boy I am, I immediately ran to the cafeteria fridge and brought some ice cubes to massage his burning swollen peepee to relieve the pain and swelling. But as I was massaging, he pushed me away and ran inside the washroom, causing me to fall on my beautiful bumbum." Yibo blabbered everything in detail, turning the two elders red.

Xuan was red by holding his laugh. Whereas Zhan was red due to embarrassment.

"Bobo.. go visit Jiyang in my office." Xuan somehow said between holding his breath.

Upon listening his best friend's name, Yibo's mood instantly lightened and he hopped out of the office, leaving the two men alone.

The moment Yibo went out, Xuan burst into laughter.

"Pfffft-HAHAHAHAHSHSSHAHAHAAAA" He literally rolled on the floor, holding his stomach, laughing.

"Sh-Shut up HaoXuan!!" Zhan yelled in embarrassment, causing Xuan to laugh even harder.