LIFE PARTNER

Finally Updated!! Sorry for the delay!  
Enjoy!

Yibo went back to his home with a silly grin and scarlet cheeks. He didn't know why he was feeling so bubbly and happy. All he was able to think of was the delicious mouth he tasted today and Zhan's adorably loving behavior towards him. He was touching his lips again and again. His clothes smelled like Zhan, making him feel even more elated.

"Zhan ge's lips are so delicious. I wanna taste them again." He muttered to himself with a soft giggle.

He entered the house and directly went to his room, slumping down on his bed.  He closed his eyes and the images of him and his Zhan ge eating each other's mouth again, making him squirm and roll on the bed in excitement.

"AAAAAAAAA!! What's happening to me!!" He squealed while burying his face in the pillow. Suddenly, his phone chimed, indicting a message notification.

He unlocked the phone, only to jolt with excitement. His Zhan ge messaged him.

 His Zhan ge messaged him

Zhan Ge

Hi Bodi. What are you doing?

Yibo's heart skipped a beat on watching Zhan's selfie. His lips were still looking pink and swollen due their kiss. He immediately clicked a selfie for replying.

 He immediately clicked a selfie for replying

Bo Di

Nothing Zhan ge. Just lazing around. 

Zhan ge

Then let's go for a walk in the park near your house Bo di..

I mean If you want you..

I mean If you are free.

Actually I was just passing by near your house... so...

Not forcing you... But if you want..