HE FUCKED UP

"Mr. Wang! Come To My Office Right NOW!!" Zhan said before hanging up. 

HaiKuan rushed to Zhan's Office, bumping into many people on his way. On reaching, he just knocked the door once and got the permission to enter. He entered the cabin, only to find Zhan already waiting for him near the desk.

 He entered the cabin, only to find Zhan already waiting for him near the desk

"Your Highn-"

"Cut the crap Mr. Wang and tell me everything" Zhan said irritatedly.

HaiKuan told Zhan everything. About how he left Yibo in the reception area to wait for him, But when he came back, He found No one there. 

"Have you checked the CCTV footage of the reception area?" Zhan asked, Desperation quite evident in his voice.

"N..No sir." 

"Then what are you waiting for.. Follow me" And they both went off for the Control room.

On there way, Zhan had already ordered his employees to prepare the CCTV footage of the reception area for past half an hour. Once reaching there, he donned on the CCTV footage at once. He saw HaiKuan making Yibo sit in the reception area as he told. Yibo was waiting there patiently. Zhan asked to forward the video a bit. After fast forwarding for 10 minutes, they saw something.

"STOP!" he shouted.

There, they saw someone sitting beside Yibo, but his face was not facing the camera so it was difficult to recognize him. But the moment Yibo saw that man's face, he jumped into his arms, making Zhan clench his jaw even tighter. The man and Yibo were talking merrily and laughing at each others words. After sometime the man stood up and dragged Yibo with him, this time his face was visible.

"HaoXuan" Zhan Muttered with bulged out eyes.

"Oh.. he is with HaoXuan.. Mr. Zhan don-" Before he could finish his sentence, Zhan was already walking furiously towards Xuan's office

Meanwhile 

Yibo was still playing in HaoXuan's Cabin. Suddenly HaoXuan asked.

"Bodi.. are you hungry?" That was when a loud grumble from Yibo's stomach was heard.

"Ah.. I guess you indeed are." Xuan giggled, making Yibo blush.

"So.. What gege? I am a growing boy.. Obviously I will get hungry fast. What's the big deal?" Yibo remarked with a pout.

 What's the big deal?" Yibo remarked with a pout

"Sheesh.. Okay Okay... growing boy.  Now tell me what you wanna eat." Xuan Chirped. Yibo acted as if he is immersed in deep thoughts by putting his index finger on his chin.

"Umm... Yess.. I wanna eat Hamburger and fries, with coke." He exclaimed.

"Okay. Wait here for me baby." he patted Yibo's head and went out, Leaving Yibo there with his phone.

5 minutes have passed and Yibo was still playing on Xuan's phone, immersed in the game, when suddenly the door opened with a loud BANG.

Yibo jolted in surprise. But before he could register what happened, He was already dragged to stand by the strong hands on his shoulders and was shook deliberately.

"!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! ARE YOU CRAZY!? DON'T YOU KNOW EVERYONE WAS SO TENSED!? AND YOU ARE FOOLING AROUND HERE!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!"  Zhan shouted on the top his lungs.

Yibo flinched at the loud voice. Nobody In his whole life has ever talked rudely to him. But this Evil gege did it twice.. And This time, he even screamed and cursed at bobo.

All these thoughts made Yibo's eyes teary and started to weep and sob silently.

"NOW WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING NOW!?" Zhan shouted rudely while shaking Yibo more, his grip getting tighter on Yibo's shoulders, which will leave marks for sure. But all that was heard were pitiful sobs, as he was too stunned and hurt by the rude behavior.

At the same time, Xuan entered the room with food packages.

"Hey Bobo I brou- ZHAN!!" Xuan ran in their direction and snatched Yibo from Zhan's hand, hugging him tightly, unconsciously adding fuel to someone's fire.

The moment Yibo found himself in the familiar embrace, he wailed loudly.

"Xuan ge~" Yibo's face was totally red by now, eyes and cheeks stained with tears.

"What the fuck Zhan?! Is this how you treat a baby!?" Xuan barked.

"You-" Before Zhan could say something, Kuan barged in.

"Your Highness. Please leave HaoXuan. He did nothing wrong." Kuan said while panting.

"How can you say he did nothing wrong? Ain't you worried for your brother? What kind of brother are you?!" Zhan snapped.

"He did nothing wrong because what wrong can he do with his own brother?" Kuan stated, leaving Zhan confused.

"Yes Sir. HaoXuan is my and Yibo's first cousin, one of our very few close relatives left." Kuan's words worked as a cold water splash on Zhan, pulling him out of his rage.

"But how-" Zhan somehow asked after registering those words.

"We never told anyone because we didn't want to get in office politics." 

"HaiKuan, Take Bobo back home.. I'll handle this good for nothing bastard." Xuan said while handing a still sobbing Bobo to HaiKuan, not paying any attention to Zhan.

Once Kuan took Yibo back, Xuan turned his attention towards Zhan.

"Are you fucking crazy Zhan? What got into you?" Xuan asked irritatedly.

"Xuan I-" Zhan slumped on the couch, head between his palms, totally exhausted.

"You what Xiao Zhan?" Xuan Snapped.

"I- I fucked up Xuan" Zhan finally said.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope You Like this chapter.

Please don't forget to Vote and comment....🙏

(LOL look what I found🤣)

SEE YA😘 

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~