BOBO WENT MISSING

The Next Day

Yibo woke at the sound of his brother waking him up.

"Wake Up Bobo. Don't you remember we have to go to my office today?"

"Huh.. Why ge?.. I don't work there, You do.." Yibo whined like a kid, still not opening his eyes.

"To make you the new CEO,... Sherlock." Hai Kuan replied sarcastically.

Yibo was confused at first, but Suddenly remembered everything from yesterday.

"Ah.. Ge, I am going to apologize, I remember now.. hehe.." Yibo giggled innocently, slowly opening his eyes now.

"Thank god.. Now go freshen up. We have have to reach there in an hour." Saying this, Hai Kuan went to prepare the breakfast.

After 20 minutes, Yibo went down to the living room all dressed up. He sat in the dining area and screamed in delight when he saw his brother coming from the kitchen with 2 plates of pancakes.

"Ge!! You are the best!" Yibo exclaimed happily and started shoving the pancakes in his mouth, totally forgetting about the tasks he has to do later today

They both ate their breakfast and started off to HaiKuan's office, The Jiang Corporation's HQ. They reached their in 15 minutes, Stopping the car infront of the main building.

 They reached their in 15 minutes, Stopping the car infront of the main building

Yibo gulped at the site of the huge building.. 

"WoW Gege!." Yibo looked at the building dreamily.

"We are not here for sight seeing Bobo.. remember?" Kuan sighed.

Yibo nodded his head without paying any heed to his Gege's words, Still looking at the building with stars in his eyes.

'One day.. I'll also work in a big company like this.'  He thought.

"Lets Go Yibo." His brother sighed for the nth time and they both stepped out of the car, entering the building.

"Yibo, there is still time in your appointment, and our boss is a punctual man. So just wait in the reception area, I'll come to you when it is time." Hai Kuan said while looking at his watch.