ONLY I SHOULD

"Daddy." Yibo slowly whispered in Zhan's ear, making the elder's heart leap out. 

Zhan was hyperventilating by now. He had absolutely zero idea what was happening. The moment he heard that sinful word from the younger's mouth, he sprang up from his seat, causing the pretty boy who was sitting on his lap to fall down.

THUMP!

"AAA.. ZHAN GE!" Yibo fell down with a loud thud. He was sure that his bumbum would be bruised by the continuous fallings due to this man infront of him. But what was hurting him more was Zhan's rude behavior. How Zhan again ran inside the washroom without even giving him a glance, much less than helping him to get up.

He hid his face between his knees and sobbed.

'Why is he always so rude to me? Meanie.. I didn't even do anything to make him angry this time. Does he hates me? No.. He himself asked me to be his friend.. but why is he always hurting me? Maybe he doesn't want me to be his friend anymore..' Yibo sobbed harder at his thoughts. He doesn't know why, but he really doesn't want Zhan to hate him or break friendship with him. After his parent's death, their are only few people left with Yibo, and he doesn't wanna lose any of them, especially this tall, handsome man who makes his heart do funny stunts.

After 30 minutes, Zhan came out of the washroom. But what he saw shocked him. Yibo curled up into a ball, trembling while hiding his face between his knees. Zhan at once ran towards the shivering boy, crouching infront of him. As he drew nearer, he can clearly hear muffled sobs of the younger, shattering his heart into pieces.

"YIBO! Baby What happened? Why are you crying?" He tried to touch Yibo, but the latter immediately slapped his hand away.

"Don't *sob* touch me *sob*!" Yibo sobbed, still hiding between his knees.

"Why baby? Gege is sorry for whatever he did. But first tell me what happened?" Zhan asked desperately, his own eyes unconsciously watering by watching his Bodi's miserable state.

"I don't wan*sob*na be your friend *sob* anymore. *hic*You are such *sob*a meanie." Yibo replied.

Zhan felt like lightening struck him the moment he heard the younger's words. He immediately scooted closer to Yibo and hugged him tightly as if he would disappear. Yibo tried his best to break free from the hug but the elder was too strong for him. He hit Zhan's back with his little paws, trying to hurt the elder, but the said man was totally unaffected by those small touches. Zhan hugged him even more tightly and cradled him like a baby, swinging side to side. 

"Baby please calm down. Gege begs you." Zhan genuinely pleaded. By now, Yibo has stopped struggling, but he wasn't hugging back Zhan. His sobs have turned into frail hiccups.

"Stop acting *hic*. I know *hic* you don't wanna be my *hic*friend anymore." Yibo replied with difficulty.

"Who told you that baby. I love you. Why would I do that?" Zhan was so immersed in coaxing the baby that he didn't even realized that he confessed to the younger. Yibo, however, clearly heard his words. He at once tilted his head up, looking directly into Zhan's lotus eyes with his own swelled and red ones.

Zhan immediately cupped the younger's face and wiped his tears with the tip of his thumb. He kept on caressing Yibo's face with one hand, while the other massaged the younger's scalp soothingly, relieving the younger's stress. Yibo unconsciously leaned into the touch, like a kitten leaning to his master, earing a loving smile from the elder. 

Zhan slowly brought his hands towards the back of the big baby, picking him up like a baby. Yibo too, without any hesitation, let his once meanie but now lovely handsome gege carry him by sticking to him like a koala.