REPRESSED GAY IN DENIAL

Yibo's POV

I ran for what felt like hours, I must save myself from dying.. I cannot die so young. All these thoughts were making my cute brain hurt. The moment I entered the changing room, I crashed into jiyang Ge.

"YIBO...... BABY WHERE WERE YOU?!?!... AND WHY ARE YOU SO PANICKED?!?!?" Jiyang Ge asked while hugging me tightly..

"Ge.." I was  going to tell him about that Evil handsome Ge, When suddenly the event in charge barged into the room.

"First show in 5 minutes! Get ready Wang Yibo!.." He said and sped away with the same speed   he came inside.

"Bobo... baby calm down.. tell me what happened after the performance. Right now your focus should be on the stage, right baby?..." The moment Jiyang ge encouraged  me, I instantly calmed down.

"Yes ge, you're right, I promise I'll give my best" I said

"I know baby, you are the best. Now go get a touchup before being called" Ge said and I complied.

Zhan's POV

I came back from the washroom and sat beside Jie, but my mind was still in the restroom where I crashed into that cute... ahem.. brat.

I guess Jie noticed my absentmindedness, so she suddenly asked, breaking my daze,

"a-Zhan, what happened? Are you Okay? You don't seem well" My sister asked with a knowing look.

Why Jie, I am perfectly all right.. what can happen to me. look I am perfect." I said in as haste.

"No you are not" this time, she was giving a teasing smile.

"And  why so?" I questioned her.

"A-Zhan, your ears are pink. And you've been smiling to yourself for quiet a while. umm...  what can be reason?" She pretended that she is in deep thoughts.

"Ohh.... did my ZhanZhan meet someone...  OMG OMG OMG who is it!! Girl or a boy?? what is his or her name?!?!" by now she was squealing like a fangirl.

"JIE...!! STOP" I whisper yelled.

"Awei.... my baby bro is Shyyy~  KAWAII" She said while trying to pinch my cheeks. But I yanked her hand away.

"Jie.. we are at public place, did you forgot? STOP.NOW." I whisper yelled at which she just gave me an evil smirk. 

'Shit. Jie knows me so well..' I thought and and turned blind to her smug smirk.

But our conversation was thankfully disturbed by The announcer telling that the program is going to start. We both turn our attention towards the stage Which is very dimly lit.

Suddenly, all the lights are directed towards one guy standing in the middle of stage, making my breath hitch.

Wow

There, standing at the center of the stage was the same boy I met earlier. And now, he is looking even more angelic than before, if that's even possible..

 And now, he is looking even more angelic than before, if that's even possible