AN INNOCENT TRIP

The next morning Zhan woke up with a fresh zeal.

To be honest, he was never this eager to see the morning before. He used to wake up and follow his ever same monotonous time table. But all thanks to his new friend, he is dead excited to see what the day holds.

He hops towards the washroom and freshens up, takes a shower, and enters his walk-in closet.

"Huh what should I wear today?" He asks himself.

He  tries almost everything but none catches his eye. Every single piece of clothing in his closet looks horrible on him today.

"Urgh!" He groans in frustration. Suddenly an idea pops up into his mind. He picks up his phone and calls someone.

Tring.. Tring..

The receiver picks up after two rings..

"Who the hell died in the morning?" The receiver yells.

"Darling.. Darling its me!! Please help me!" Zhan fake cries.

"Your fake cries won't work on me Zhan! Spit it out now!" the receiver spat.

"Aiyaa.. I'm shy to tell on call. Come to my place right now or I'm gonna hang myself infront of your house." Zhan said in one breath before hanging up(the phone.. He is still intact and breathing..).

After 25 minutes, a black colored Bugatti Veyron stops infront of Xiao Villa and a beautiful girl with a resting bitch face steps out.

The moment she enters the Villa, She is greeted by a bunny practically hopping on her like a koala bear.

"Ziyi.. Darling Help me!!" Zhan fake cries while hugging Ziyi.

"Don't you dare to touch me asshole.." Ziyi shrieks while forcefully breaking the hug.

"Ayee.. Ziyi you're such a meanie." Zhan pouts, seeing which, Ziyi make a disgusted face.

"Stop that shit and speak up." Ziyi spat.

"Ahem... actually.. I want your help in choosing an ou-outfit for today." Zhan ushered, ears turning into a light shade shade of crimson.