WE CAN ONLY PRAY

"Baby... Only I can Kiss you like this. Got it?" Zhan said in a hoarse voice.

Yibo just nodded without even asking. He was already surprised by the fact that he had someone's tongue inside his mouth a few moments ago. He wanted to ask Zhan about it, but words weren't forming inside his brain.

Zhan, who saw Yibo in daze, cupped his cheeks.

"What happened Bodi?" He asked with concern.

What if Yibo didn't like his way of kissing? What if Yibo thought he was a bad kisser?

All these thoughts were making him restless, but he practically choked when he heard Yibo's words.

"Ge.. Why did you put your tongue inside my mouth?" Yibo asked curiously.

Zhan was totally speechless.

"Tell na ge~" Yibo whined while bouncing Zhan's lap, making the elder groan.

"What happened ge? Is it paining somewhere?" Yibo asked worriedly while getting down from the elder's lap while checking his body.

"Yes baby. Just wait here, I'll be right back." With that, Zhan was about to get up when Yibo stopped him.

"No ge! First tell me. Where does it hurt?" Yibo asked with authority. Zhan shook his head. His dick was already painfully hard and if he doesn't go away from Yibo for now, then he may pounce on this boy any minute and wholly devour him.

Yibo was checking Zhan's body when he saw the bulge between the loose trouser of the elder. He gasped in surprise.

"Zhan ge, your peepee is swelled again. Should we go to a doctor? What if its dangerous?" Yibo suggested with concern.

"Yibo, baby.. Just let me go for a while. I have the cure." With that, Zhan stood up and ran straight to the washroom, leaving Yibo confused again.

"Did he keeps his medicine inside the washroom? Strange.."  Yibo muttered while shrugging his shoulders.

Time Skip

They day was coming to an end. 

Yibo got up from his chair, collecting his belongings from the table.

"Zhan ge. It's time. I'll be going now. Bye-bye." Yibo chirped.

Zhan looked at him with a smile. He stood up and went towards the younger, taking him in a warm embrace. Yibo reciprocated the hug wholeheartedly.

"See you tomorrow Bodi." Zhan cooed. They reluctantly broke the hug when they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Zhan said. Mrs. Fei entered the room.

"Good evening sir." She bowed to Zhan before turning towards the youngest in the room.

"It's time to go Yibo." She simply said and gestured Yibo to follow her. 

With one last wave at the elder, Yibo went off with Mrs. Fei, leaving Zhan smiling like a fool.

The moment Yibo went out of sight, Zhan started leaping around like a monkey, squealing like a fangirl. He was not able to believe that he kissed his innocent crush in this lifetime. He felt like his life became valuable today. He wanted to climb the tallest building and beat his chest like King Kong, announcing how he kissed his crush.

He was still hopping around that he didn't even notice Xuan leaning on the doorframe with a loving smile.

'Feels like you are healing Zhanzhan.' 

Meanwhile
Xiao palace.

Lu was sitting with a handsome man in the living room. There were a lot of medical reports scattered on the table infront of them, all having the same name of the patient.